Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 15 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 84511 times)

yannuh

  • Guest
^^^nope sis. I will be wearing my gown for the entire wedding day. For practical reason na din na since 1 day mo lang susuotin [textspeak!] gown mo, might as well maximize mo na yung paggamit nun para masulit mo na din yung binayad mo hehe. Pero if nahihirapan ka nga naman kumilos during the reception, I think need mo nga ng simpler at lighter gown😊

caleeice

  • Guest
I only had 1 gown the entire time. I didn't want to have a second one because I wanted to maximize the wedding gown which I can only wear once! I didn't want to have a frou frou gown and my gown is relatively light compared to other beaded wedding gowns. I only changed from my 4-inch heels to a studded flat sandals. I danced, walked around and made kulit to everybody in my sandals. It of course looked better with the heels, but if I had to wear those the entire night, I would have been a bridezilla! I would have frowned in photos! Comfortable ang shoes ko, but I'm not used to wearing high heels. I still choose comfort over style so I looked happy the entire night! Hahaha

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Hi sis futuremrs.young  :D  Tama ang mga sisters natin.  It is not a necessity.  If you already have a gown, and you are comfortable with your gown for the whole night, then you don't have to.  Unless you really want to have another gown.  But as a necessity? No. I am still deliberating whether I will be wearing a second gown for the reception, because my wedding gown is a simple mermaid/trumpet  gown. So medyo mahirap gumalaw, especially magsayaw.  :D Like what I've said in a previous thread, since I don't want to splurge anymore money, as our church wedding fees keep rising up :D.  If I do choose to don a second gown, especially for our  couple's dance, I might wear the gown which I wore during our civil ceremony.  It's just a simple gown which we've asked our local seamstress to do.  We bought the fabric and we only paid for labor.  It's supposed to be a Jenny Packham inspired gown. hehe.. But shempre, hindi naman lahat ng mananahi eh magaling mag ruching, so yung ibang ruching eh inayos ko pa by hand. hehe.  But for the amount that we paid, it was okay for me. hehe.  But if I do choose to wear a reception dress, it would probably be that one, because I can move freely in it.  Although siguro pababawasan ko lang yung laylayan. hehe. 

Here are some pics of our simple civil ceremony wedding :D  https://instagram.com/explore/tags/tjeiywedding/

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/mysimplelawedding/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:57:23 pm by bonzaigirl »

juwie

  • Guest
bonzaigirl, nice photos ☺looks like your civil wedding was a joyous event. You are glowing, i like your gown too ☺

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Thanks sis juwie. hehe.  It was a joyous event. Although very low key lang sya pero hehe.  Once nagsalita na yung minister tumutulo na yung luha ko. hehe. Buti na lang nga hindi nakita sa video namin. hehe.

f878

  • Guest
congrats again sis bonzaigirl!
kahit low-key ang civil wedding nyo ang classy pa din ng dating. so pretty sis pati na din your gown and bouquet. :) excited to see your church wedding soon! God bless your married life sis. :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Thanks sis f878 :) naku, i saw the pic of your gown with bridalph sa IG you look great 😄😄😄 goodluck sa wedding mo this weekend :)

f878

  • Guest
thanks so much sis!!! :-*
ay sis baka di ako yan ah.. hihi my gown is on roxy's ig. :)
final fitting ko na din later at sana di sumikip ang gown!  ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Sorry sis. Ako yung mali. Uu nga. hehe. Kc nakita ko yun sa ibang thread eh hrhrhehe

f878

  • Guest
ok lang sis. sa dami talaga ng posts dito minsan nakakalito. hehe
who did you get pala for your church wedding gown? :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
ok lang sis. sa dami talaga ng posts dito minsan nakakalito. hehe
who did you get pala for your church wedding gown? :)

My gown is a RTW from David's Bridal.  Nung time kasi na nagsusukat ako ng mga gown, para lang makita kung anong silhouette yung bagay sa body ko, dun ko nakita yung gown.  Kaya sa takot ko na mawala na itigil na nila yung production ng gown na yun eh binili ko na.  Okay din naman yung price during that time, 30K in pesos, so di na masama hehe. :D

mrsBuens

  • Guest
^futuremrsyoung

isa lang din ang gown ko :) gaya ng iba nating sisses, gusto ko talaga sulitin ang gown ko...happy din ako kasi nakag-sayaw talaga ako with my gown during the reception..it was very light..

futuremrsyoung

  • Guest
Thanks sissies! I'll have my train cut short na lang siguro para di ako mahirapan during reception.. I talked to Haydee naman about that sabi nya sa veil na lang bumawi during ceremony para may illusion pa din na muhkang may long train yung gown ko while walking in the aisle atleast i don't have to worry about tripping on my gown pag sumayaw na kami ni h2b sa reception :)

valhiei_11

  • Guest
sorry OT. may alam kayong store na bumibili ng wedding gown? I want to sell mine. Its a Von Lazaro custom design.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Mga sis, I have an appointment with Bridehouseph this Sunday.  Excited lang, it's still more than a year before my wedding. Haha.

Any tips on what should I ask them aside from the price?

Also, will they allow me to take pictures of me wearing the gown?

Thanks in advance!

yannuh

  • Guest
^hi sis:) suggestion lang, try mo yung ibat ibang RTW gowns nila para makita mo kung anong cut ang bagay sayo:) same thing, ask mo na din kay Ms Carmen yung sa tingin nyang bagay sayo:) dont forget to mention na GTalker ka to avail the 10% discount for w@wies and Gtalkers hihi. Basta relax lang, super bait ni Ms. Carmen:)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Thanks sis yannuh

Pwede ba magtake ng pictures while wearing the gown?
I am so excited! Haha :D

yannuh

  • Guest
i think ok lang sis hehe, sad lang wala ako pics nung nagfit din ako ng RTW gowns nya kasi si h2b sinasamahan lang ako pero ayaw nya sumama sa fitting room dahil ayaw daw nya ko makita hehe :p

bzbee

  • Guest
sissies share ko lang, i finally got a chance to go to divi and buy tela for our ninangs. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. nakakatuwa pumili ng tela kasi ang dami dun and ang mura, like half the price sa mall. we spent around 300 pesos per set. im excited to wrap it in a box na and give it away sa mga ninang. we're now waiting naman for sale sa mga mall for the neckties of ninong.

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Sis peachlipstick I was in bridehouseph yesterday and yes pwede ka mag take ng pictures. In fairness affordable ang gowns nila and I was going to write here about them palang. The RTW beaded top with frou frou skirt was 30K lang and the sewing was better than the ones in Divi. :)

Wow congrats sis bzbee! Di ko masyado problem ang tela para sa mga Primary Sponsors since ang sister ko nasa tela bsuiness, magpapahanap nalang ako sa kanya hehe para less problema :D Regarding neckties, may nabasa ako blog about Rummage Ph. You can search for their IG its rummage_ph, they have a variety of bow ties, neckties, suspenders, etc. They are the resellers of OTAA ties from Australia daw so ayun, baka you want to check it out :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close