Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80892 times)

lakwatchera

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #340 on: June 07, 2016, 01:07:43 pm »
^thanks for the response sis! I think I wont go for a custom shoes nalang. I think buying a pair from a store is safer, at least I get to see if it fits nicely! 

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #341 on: June 07, 2016, 01:36:02 pm »
^I don't know of any one who makes nice, comfortable custom heels either. My mom, sisters and I all had custom shoes made for my brothers wedding (maybe 10 years ago?) and they were painful! I think it would be better to buy ready made shoes, so you can try them on, walk around etc :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #342 on: June 08, 2016, 09:15:35 am »
Hi girls any idea if Louboutins are comfy??  I wanted a pair of Valentinos but my fiancee told me its over the budget at almost 50k!! So he told me to choose CL or JC instead. Any reviews on these shoes?

I'm planning to buy a pair of flats from Payless for back up or to wear during reception. Payless flats are always comfy for me..hahahaha

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #343 on: June 08, 2016, 10:33:45 am »
^ For Loubs, the comfort level depends on the style.

I have a 120 Bianca in brown python. It is the highest heel I've worn (4.7inches) but it's comfortable because there's a 1.5 inch platform. So really, I'm only walking with 3.2 inches of heel.

I also have the 120 Otrot in black. It has no platfom and it is very uncomfortable. It's also a narrow shoe so you need good balance.

I don't think nalalayo ang price ng Valentino compared to Loubs. The price of course depends on the materials and style.

Has anyone tried Badgley Mischka? What is their sizing like?





Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #344 on: June 08, 2016, 11:16:17 am »
^Jimmy Choos are about 50k also in Manila :( :(  I agree with Payless flats haha theyre so comfy.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2016, 11:21:15 am »
Parang Louboutins are even more expensive than choos... hindi ba?

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2016, 11:46:23 am »
@MS_JanDel: i was going to say the same thing. I think Valentinos, Jimmy Choos and Louboutins are all in the same price range?  But you can always try to get them on sale! I got my Valentinos for a lot less than 50K :) Also, there are a lot of local online sellers (trusted ones) that sell designer shoes at sale prices.

As for the fit, I haven't tried on Louboutins myself, but from the reviews I read (while researching on wedding shoes), they're not really known for being comfortable. Best suited for narrow feet, i think. Probably best to try everything on in person to be sure, though :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2016, 12:55:23 pm »
Sis Chili1113 the JCs I saw in Rustans and Shang are 40k plus, the ones I like pero yes meron pa mas mahal! Meron din nakasale kaso hindi ko bet.. hahaha..Yes Payless flats are the best and matibay di naman..

Sis Meixin almost the same. the Louboutins I saw are around 38k, yung nagustuhan ko sa Rustans pero wala silang size 40 na pwede masukat kaya di ko malaman kung comfy. Valentinos nakita ko around 46k.

Sis Stella021817 Wow where did you buy yours sis?? I really want a pair of Valentinos esp now withe review on how comfy they are. I actually saw where celebs buy their designer shoes online kaso I'm kind of hesitant because of the size of my feet, with JC I'm size 40 with CL yung 39 sikip and no size 40 in Rustans to try.


Thank you girls!! I'm not really into designer shoes I just wanted to wear something special during the wedding. Hahahaah!.. May palusot akong bumili ng mahal na pair this time kasi..
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:57:27 pm by MS_JanDel »

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2016, 01:34:31 pm »
ang sosyal naman ng mga wedding shoes niyo mga sis! hahaha... im learning about shoes and their prices kakabasa ko dito..hahaha! by the way, steve madden lang ang shoes ko worth 6k :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2016, 01:42:29 pm »
Ako I opted for badgley mischka's, pero online ko binili yung akin, di ko kasi matype-an yung designs na nakikita ko dito e...

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2016, 02:48:53 pm »
@MS_JanDel: I'm a US size 7.5, and I got a size 38 in the 4" heels. Though I suggest you try them on in person, because it depends which design you get. I tried on the kitten heels, and I was a size 37.5. Try going to Adora? That's where I tried them on (they're selling them for 55K though! and limited sizes/designs).

Haha, I've never bought designer shoes either! Just been wanting the Valentinos for years, so I figured the wedding was a good excuse. I made sure to get a nude color though, so I could easily wear it again. I'll send you a PM :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2016, 03:14:37 pm »
@MS_JanDel: I'm a US size 7.5, and I got a size 38 in the 4" heels. Though I suggest you try them on in person, because it depends which design you get. I tried on the kitten heels, and I was a size 37.5. Try going to Adora? That's where I tried them on (they're selling them for 55K though! and limited sizes/designs).

Haha, I've never bought designer shoes either! Just been wanting the Valentinos for years, so I figured the wedding was a good excuse. I made sure to get a nude color though, so I could easily wear it again. I'll send you a PM :)

Thanks sis!! I'll go to Adora so I can fit so when i buy online I'll know my size! There are sale items on Valentino online site but the taxes are really high so mahal pa rin..Haaaist!. Thank you sis got your PM!



Me too! Seeing these shoes being worn by celebrities naging super crush ko so because of the wedding may reason to buy hahaahha!.. I'm also planning to get nude color so it can be my go-to shoes during special events!

iggy40

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #352 on: June 09, 2016, 03:13:50 am »
I was browsing the net earlier for wedding shoes and found out that Jimmy Choo is on sale atm so gora na! Manolo Blahnik should also be considered para sa ganitong occasion (minsan lang tayo ikasal! Hehe)..dont forget Carrie Bradshaw's blue manolos, so pretty talaga and according to reviews theyre really comfy.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #353 on: June 09, 2016, 05:19:28 am »
For those who are thinking of changing into flats for the reception, Di ba magiging masyadong mahaba yung dress?

Kasi when I did my first measurement, my dress was measured with me wearing 4 inch heels. If I change into flats after, di kaya madapa ako kasi mahaba yung dress?




MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #354 on: June 09, 2016, 08:40:55 am »
I was browsing the net earlier for wedding shoes and found out that Jimmy Choo is on sale atm so gora na! Manolo Blahnik should also be considered para sa ganitong occasion (minsan lang tayo ikasal! Hehe)..dont forget Carrie Bradshaw's blue manolos, so pretty talaga and according to reviews theyre really comfy.

Yes sis!! Manolos are really gorgeous too!!Some styles are on sale in iluxe2013 IG, where Cheska Kramer buys shoes. They do look comfy and I'll be considering them too. But they're really pricey too!!

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2016, 05:15:17 pm »
Hello. Sali na din ako dito, newbie here! im not sure if mag splurge ako sa wedding shoes, hindi rin kasi ako mahilig sa shoes eh, what brand do you recommend for a 7 to 10k budget? Thanks :)

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #356 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:47 am »
Hi sis TheBusyBRide. Badgley Mishcka, sa SM meron.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #357 on: June 10, 2016, 07:59:44 am »
Sis TheBusyBride The Lioness is right, you can try Badgley Mishcka. Available siya sa SM Makati and Aura. I'm not sure sa ibang SM. i think Steve madden is within that price range too.. :)

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #358 on: June 13, 2016, 02:50:40 pm »
thank you sis The Lioness & sis MS_Jandel! yung Badgley Mishcka ba may sariling boutique or nasa loob ng sm store? bka check ko sila sa sm aura sa weekend :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #359 on: June 13, 2016, 02:52:46 pm »
thank you sis The Lioness & sis MS_Jandel! yung Badgley Mishcka ba may sariling boutique or nasa loob ng sm store? bka check ko sila sa sm aura sa weekend :)

sis they're inside SM Dept Store. Sis parang mas madami silang available styles sa SM Makati. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close