We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@MS_JanDel: I'm a US size 7.5, and I got a size 38 in the 4" heels. Though I suggest you try them on in person, because it depends which design you get. I tried on the kitten heels, and I was a size 37.5. Try going to Adora? That's where I tried them on (they're selling them for 55K though! and limited sizes/designs).Haha, I've never bought designer shoes either! Just been wanting the Valentinos for years, so I figured the wedding was a good excuse. I made sure to get a nude color though, so I could easily wear it again. I'll send you a PM
I was browsing the net earlier for wedding shoes and found out that Jimmy Choo is on sale atm so gora na! Manolo Blahnik should also be considered para sa ganitong occasion (minsan lang tayo ikasal! Hehe)..dont forget Carrie Bradshaw's blue manolos, so pretty talaga and according to reviews theyre really comfy.
thank you sis The Lioness & sis MS_Jandel! yung Badgley Mishcka ba may sariling boutique or nasa loob ng sm store? bka check ko sila sa sm aura sa weekend