We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Whaaaaaa... need to change my my shoes!! The low ones I am wearing for the reception is still too high. H2B and I tried our shoes on and I am still taller than him!! =( =( This is the downside of being a tall bride.
Whaaaaaa... need to change my my shoes!! The low ones I am wearing for the reception is still too high. H2B and I tried our shoes on and I am still taller than him!! =( =( This is the downside of being a tall bride.Anyway, we will try to add insoles to his shoes, and 1 layer extra sole. I am hoping this will be enough to make us look at least the same height.If not, I have to wear flats. I dont want to! I want at least 1.5 inch heels. Hayyyy
^Sis, did you have to change your shoes? Oo nga hirap. 1/2 inch lang tangkad ni H2B sa akin eh kaya konting heels lang mas mtangkad na ako =(