We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis abbeyS, my shoes are from Jimmy Choo din and they're super comfortable! I bought the champagne coloured ones para I can wear again sa ibang formal event. We're having a garden ceremony and reception and buti nalang may nabibili ng heel protectors para hindi madaling mag dig-in sa grass yung shoes and hindi rin madumihan yung heels. Thought I'd share this sa ibang brides na outdoor yung wedding isa kasi ito sa worries ko before
^ahh pero mukha pa ding bago yung shoes mo sis! good choice! I was about to ask you nga kung magkano inabot yung hair color mo, ginto pala ang presyo! haha. pero bet na bet ko yang mga ganyang may highlights.
wore a valentino rockstud all day on our wedding and never had a problem. decided to splurge on shoes as i know i could still use it in other occasion. also, it could go with other outfit, dress and jeans! looks so sexy!
I love your shoes sis. Have seen it sa sde niyo and you really rock \u/ I hope i can carry din my shoes just like that kahit di valentino haha.