We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
oooh nice idea!!! Whats a good brand for mens elevator shoes?
Hi mga sis. Saang mall Po dito sa Sg makakakita ng Anna Nucci shoes?mga magkano po kaya ang price range? Thank you.
^Happy for you Chili1113!! Love them, super classy and bride-worthy! Sobrang sulit yan ah! I'd say pwede na yan even for preps, super bagay with your gown design also. My pair has the same material only with sparkles. I wont be looking for separate preps shoes na since i think they're glam enough and I can also dance in them already