Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80724 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2015, 02:01:31 am »
Thank you ladies for all your tips and advice!! =) Hay I wish I could get some Choos for the wedding but I really am so kuripot with shoes haha. I promised myself Ill spend 20k max... or maybe Ill bend the rules only if it is on super sale and it is something I can keep wearing many times after the wedding Lol!!

Im going back to Rustan's tom. to exchange the back up metallic pumps I bought on an impulse today. They're alright but I feel I might be able to find something better.

Does anyone have experience with Badgley Mischkas that have 4.5 inch heels? Are they comfy?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:40:44 am by Chili1113 »

abbeyS

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2015, 02:30:01 pm »
Sis Chili, yep, have tried thin strappy and goldy nib style of that inch pero diko kinaya haha, am not as comfy as JC. We might be at Rustan's tomorrow and might bump with ea other haha see yah sis :) You may want to also try Louboutin/Sergio Rossi, and even Dune :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2015, 08:04:28 pm »
Had a successful shopping day today! I just came from Rustan's Shang again. I ended up with this last pair of Nina New York sparkly shoes.

I got these as my backup/reception shoes since they're comfy at only 2-2.5 inches high. =) I do hope I find a pair of more "special" shoes for the pictorial and ceremony. However, I think the backup shoes I bought are dressy enough to be used as my bridal shoes, in case I don't find anything else. Whew!!

I can't wear super high heels. I am already 5' 7"  and if I wear 4.5 inch heels I'll stand at almost 5'11" tall!!! LOL... I'll be soooo much taller than my fiance.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 08:25:59 pm by Chili1113 »

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2015, 07:00:04 am »
same tayo sis. Kaya lang 3" ata yung shoes na nabili ko. Pagkabili ko shoes, chineck ko agad ke h2b yung height namin dalawa e haha. Ayaw ko yung mas matangkad ako sa kanya if mag heels ako.

aylatskie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2015, 02:27:19 pm »
Hi mga sis. Saang mall Po dito sa Sg makakakita ng Anna Nucci shoes?mga magkano po kaya ang price range? Thank you.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2015, 02:35:37 pm »
yannuh: hehe same pala tayo!! I worry nga kahit 3" Ill be taller than h2b! But Ive accepted the possibility that ill be taller than him since almost everytime I wear heels I am really taller than him. Pero wag naman sana much much taller na mag mukha na akong tranny hehe

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2015, 04:45:57 pm »
I was "required" to wear at least 4-inch heels. So I asked the husband to wear elevator heels so the height difference would still be okay. So for those who are afraid to be taller than their h2bs because of the heels, you can explore this option :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2015, 05:01:06 pm »
oooh nice idea!!! Whats a good brand for mens elevator shoes?

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2015, 07:20:40 pm »
oooh nice idea!!! Whats a good brand for mens elevator shoes?

Sis chili, if your fiancé has a trusted shoemaker he can have his favorite design made by them. My hubby did the same, he only spent 5,500 for his custom made elevator shoes. :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2015, 12:14:17 am »
Hi mga sis. Saang mall Po dito sa Sg makakakita ng Anna Nucci shoes?mga magkano po kaya ang price range? Thank you.

Hey dear: http://www.annanucci.com/store-locator.html. The site also shows the retail prices.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2015, 01:16:16 am »
Hi mga sis. Saang mall Po dito sa Sg makakakita ng Anna Nucci shoes?mga magkano po kaya ang price range? Thank you.

To avoid the crowd, i chose the store in far east orchard. The one near after marriot hitel pala.. Sa 4th floor.  :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:16:19 am by Maxim04 »

aylatskie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2015, 09:54:14 am »
Sana mura lang. Hehhehe. SG 50 naman.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2015, 12:22:37 pm »
^Happy for you Chili1113!! Love them, super classy and bride-worthy! Sobrang sulit yan ah! I'd say pwede na yan even for preps, super bagay with your gown design also. :) My pair has the same material only with sparkles. I wont be looking for separate preps shoes na since i think they're glam enough and I can also dance in them already :))

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2015, 01:45:25 pm »
Hi mga sis. Saang mall Po dito sa Sg makakakita ng Anna Nucci shoes?mga magkano po kaya ang price range? Thank you.

hi sis, you may find the branch locations on the link posted by anneshirly :)
you may also check-out Pazzion and Elisa Litz.  They have really nice bridal shoes and huge selection too.. From lace shoes to beaded and sparkly, to studded, they have them :)
My bridal shoes is similar to this (minus the red sole):

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/2013/08/06/destination-wedding-france-chateau/beaded-couture-pumps-bridal-shoes/

I still use it on formal events and company DnD (dinner and dance) :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:53:22 pm by hallerski »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2015, 03:47:03 pm »
^Happy for you Chili1113!! Love them, super classy and bride-worthy! Sobrang sulit yan ah! I'd say pwede na yan even for preps, super bagay with your gown design also. :) My pair has the same material only with sparkles. I wont be looking for separate preps shoes na since i think they're glam enough and I can also dance in them already :))


Thanks sparklingjewel!! Kaya I bought it na din because naisip ko its only 2500 php nalang hahaha So might as well get it for backup shoes especially since I can use it after the wedding also. Youre shoes are awesome too! I think it's more formal and more bridal than mine hehe but really perfect for your wedding!

I went out with h2b last night. I was only wearing 3" heels but I was really obviously taller than him!!! =( LOL I mentioned elevator shoes to him and he gave me a funny look. Hehe I guess I gotta show him a pic of the elevator shoes since it isn't obvious anyway!

dianne1987

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2015, 06:45:16 pm »
I bought mine from parisian :) comfy and gorgeous!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2015, 07:31:06 pm »
^Chili1113 Lol my fiance would react the same way. I would still have considered tho, kaso he already bought himself Cole Haans without telling me. So meron na sya isusuot. Di ko naman masabi na pwede bang wag na yan and go for elevator shoes bwahaha his shoes and suit are some of the few things na nga lang he gets to decide without me butting in. :))

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2015, 08:45:49 pm »
^Im with h2b now and bugging him about elevator shoes haha! I even showed him pictures of Tom Cruise wearing elevator shoes, so I can convince him. But he won't budge!! Nevermind nalang daw that I'm taller. He's not naman daw insecure of his height. :( :( I said, it's me who will feel weird if Ill be much taller sonce I wont look feminine. I told him about our friend who wore elevator shoes also. Hahah then he finally said he'll think about it.

Btw where can we find men's elevator shoes whether custom or rtw? Any idea on the price range?

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2015, 08:27:14 am »
I saw on the papers this morning that SM Makati is gonna have a shoes and bags sale this weekend, kasama yung mga branded items :) Just in case you ladies wanna drop by

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2015, 02:30:33 am »
^Thanks reese17 for the info re the shoe sale!!!

So... I tried my 2.5 inch backup wedding shoes earlier with H2B, and I was taller =( But he said OK na daw that height. Haaayyyy so now this really limits my options for my ceremony shoes. It is difficult to find a formal shoe that only has a 2 inch heel or less.

I am so glad that I was able to buy my sale Nina shoes. I might really have to use these as my real bridal shoes if I don't find anything suitable. At least I get to save money too!! =) =)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:32:08 am by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close