We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Same here sis. I am really pushing for a sit-down dinner vs fiance wanting a buffet. AND I agree that the only way to properly do a sit-down dinner is to serve 2 Entrees- 1 seafood, 1 meat.
Usually in caterers package if it's VIP then it will be a sit down right? Correct me if I'm wrong :p
Just had my wedding 2 days ago. I'm giving out my rating, 10 being the higheat. HMUA: Diana Santos-8/10I just have to do a quick review on why I gave an 8 rating only. Diana is a very nice person and very professional. I like how I looked during the wedding. 8 because my husband was not happy with his grooming, loose powder lang kasi and hindi na-cover yung eyebags nya kaya kita sa photos. She had 3 assistants that day. The one she assigned to go with me during my solo and pictorial with entourage was lazy pero masipag kapag kaharap si Diana, even my shadow that day naiinis sa kanya so ang ending yung photographer and shadow ko ang nag-blot ng oil sa face ko. Ilan beses sya sinabihan ng photographer na iretouch [textspeak!] face ko kahit powder but he just ignored them. Nakaupo lang sya dun and nakatulala. When it comes to Diana, magaling sya talaga and lahat ng entou ko who had their make up done with her was very happy and satisfied on how they looked. I would still book for her if ever I will have another wedding.
Hi Girls, my first time to post here! I've been researching for wedding suppliers and came across this forum. I'm a 2016 bride, still finalising the date but more or less in April na. Here are my potential suppliers:Church: Saint Alphonsus in MagallanesReception: Manila PenPhoto: Choosing between Jeff and Liza or ProudRadVideo: For You are Mine (any feedbacks?)MUA: Leony Diaz (He's been doing my make-up since I was in grade school!)Cake: Joanie's PatisserieStyling: Jay CustodioGowns: ?Tux: ?Wedding Coordinator: ?Host: RJ LedesmaMay ma-reco ba kayo for Wedding Coordinator?
Oh sorry forgot to mention kung sino [textspeak!] otd coordinator namen, its Events and Elements. i dont really want to get into details. I already informed her about the issues we had with her and her team but hindi sya nagreply. I just wish she would keep an open mind kasi it could help her somehow para hindi na din mangyari sa ibang couples. oo nga sis macbride, thanks for posting this. Para naman maadress din sa mga kumuha sa kanila.. At sa mga nagpaplanong kunin sila. Maybe you tell them nalang that part. Kasi its for them din naman. Para maavoid na nila sa next client. Kasi kung hindi sila open for change and improvements, hindi sila para sa wedding industry.. Just a cent sis! I also have a "newbie" team as OTD ko, madami ako nabasang negative feedbacks last year about them, pero as time goes by, dumadami din ang positive and praises dun mismo sa mga nakuha sila. Mine is Imbitado.