We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako naman I don't care much for the ring and the gown. I love outdoor activities kaya naalangan akong magsuot ng mahal na jewelry. Isipin ko pa na baka mahulog o mamisplaced ganyan. Sa gown namin, ewan ko confident lang ata ako na anything okay lang fit sakin. Hahaha. Iba iba talaga priorities of every couple. Importante walang utang after ng wedding. 😊
ako din, wasn't too keen on the gown.. pero kase meron naman na talaga akong ina-eye na gown from the start.. yes it's Vera Wang and yes it only costs me P30K (approx) and yes it's brand new it's off the rack and timing na when I was looking for that gown, naka sale sha! MFEO kami haha Me and my friends laugh about it, everytime namemention na VW ang gown ko.. sounds expensive pero hindi haha. But for the most part, I just really wanted a gown that I can move around in and that will be comfortable in...lalo na when the partying starts
Wow parang concert nga! Friends ni fiancé mo yung jazz players nyo? Kakilig I am sure sis mageenjoy ka talaga kasi hindi magiging staged yung wedding mo and everyone, especially you and you groom, will just enjoy the night listening to good music.
@ xxIcePrincessxx that's actually really good!!
Patingin sis!! Ahahah
This is awesome sis!!!! What an incredible find =) Is this the White by Vera Wang? I was eyeing some dresses too but its difficult unless I get to try it on first, and see the gown in person.
nakakatuwa naman basahin to. its soooo true that bawat bride may kanya kanyang priorities. nung dalaga pa ko, i fantasized of having a beach wedding, simple lang with family and close friends, tapos inuman. but then i had my daughter at 23 years old, hindi pa kami kasal nun. after that nagbago na yung priorities ko. i wanted to have simple civil wedding nalang kasi nanghihinayang ako sa gastusin. but ayaw ni hubby. he said he wanted to say our vows in front of God, sa catholic church daw. (he's a christian and im catholic). Kahit simpleng simple lang daw. Basta church wedding. So there, we planned everything na mejo tipid. Food lang ang priority namin, and to enjoy with the company of our guests (lahat relatives namin. 10 lang ang common friends namin na invited, mga abay pa sila.) Nag offer din na sumagot ng other expenses yung parents nya (p/v) and yung mom & brothers ko (florist, ring, gown). I had a 30k P/V, 5k gown, 5k rings, and lahat budgeted talaga... So almost half nung expenses, contribution ng family members namin... Then yung half ipon namin. So yun. We were able to pull of an intimate Tagaytay wedding w/ less than 200k. And i am more than happy how everything turned out.
Kahit simpleng simple lang daw. Basta church wedding. So there, we planned everything na mejo tipid. Food lang ang priority namin, and to enjoy with the company of our guests (lahat relatives namin. 10 lang ang common friends namin na invited, mga abay pa sila.) Nag offer din na sumagot ng other expenses yung parents nya (p/v) and yung mom & brothers ko (florist, ring, gown). I had a 30k P/V, 5k gown, 5k rings, and lahat budgeted talaga... So almost half nung expenses, contribution ng family members namin... Then yung half ipon namin. So yun. We were able to pull of an intimate Tagaytay wedding w/ less than 200k. And i am more than happy how everything turned out.