Author Topic: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon  (Read 38453 times)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2015, 06:03:12 am »
Thank you sis gelitorres! Everyone loved our photos and a lot of my friends are booking Gail now for their weddings. :)

sweetieanne18

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2015, 04:47:03 am »
done to my wedding mga sis :) all i can say to Foreveryday Photography is super galing nila as in kahit late ang make up artist namin mabilis si Gail maka isip ng idea were he can take a photo's for us kasi umaambon pa that day naabutan ng ulan dahil late ang make up artist ko na nag pa stress sakin pero dahil magaling ang team ni Gail nagawan ng paraan kaya naging maganda ang outcome ng wedding photo's namin! Thanks to Foreveryday Photography team :)



https://www.facebook.com/annmackpaul.coronel/videos/vb.100001364514939/993430047379136/?type=3&theater

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2015, 12:02:58 pm »
Hello fellow Foreveryday brides. Gail has been nominated as part of the w@w top 10 weddings suppliers of 2015! Proud Foreveryday bride here! :)

https://www.facebook.com/weddingsatwork/posts/10153058775637181

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2015, 09:54:29 pm »
Yay! I knew Gail would make it to the top. Aside from his really amazing and wonderful work, his concern for his clients is a big big plus. This is really important for me because the photographer would be with me throughout the duration of my wedding and I want someone whom I am comfortable with :)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2015, 09:48:21 pm »
*kilig* I'm another proud Foreveryday bride (though my wedding hasn't happened yet). Hehe. I just know that I'm in good hands with Gail. This is a well-deserved recognition.

Hello fellow Foreveryday brides. Gail has been nominated as part of the w@w top 10 weddings suppliers of 2015! Proud Foreveryday bride here! :)

https://www.facebook.com/weddingsatwork/posts/10153058775637181

tin_dc

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2015, 09:10:33 am »
Foreveryday bride here, too! Our wedding is not until 2017 pero Gail has been really helpful to us. Madaling kausap at mabilis sumagot sa queries, kahit unrelated na sa services that he provides. :)

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2015, 11:53:02 pm »
Same here! Getting married on 2017 and Gail was the first supplier that I booked (even before the venue). He is my non-negotiable supplier for my wedding because I really want to have beautiful photos on my wedding. Good thing my venue and videographer are both available on my date too! :)

tin_dc

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2015, 04:03:34 am »
wow sis gelitorres, same tayo! sila din first supplier that we booked for our wedding. :)

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2015, 11:33:52 am »
Hello Foreveryday brides! Any recommendation for videographers who would work well with Foreveryday Photography? I want Gail for my wedding but I want to make sure that the videographer would also have a good rapport with them. Thanks! :)

Missy1018

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2015, 01:36:55 pm »
Hi NikkiV!:) You can ask Gail mabilis naman sya magrespond. Mostly nirerecommend nya Ghe Consolacion & Notion in Motion. :)

tin_dc

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2015, 11:26:05 pm »
Hi sis NikkiV! You can ask him for his recommended videographers and he responds right away. Sa akin, he recommended Bob Nicolas and Notion in Motion. If you have someone in mind, you can check with him kung ok. When I mentioned that Treehouse story was on my list sabi naman niya it's also a good option. Hope this helps!  :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2015, 03:44:05 pm »
NikkiV, Gail recommended Ghe Consolacion and I'm glad I got him. Will definitely choose the same team if i get married again. Super galing nila. :)

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2015, 08:53:32 pm »
thank you sis Missy1018, tin_dc & belle_v2g! I just emailed Gail asking for videographer recommendations. I have also asked for the rates and availability of Bob Nicolas, Notion in Motion & Ghe Consolacion :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2015, 10:26:45 pm »
I emailed Gail and asked for an appointment. I told my fiance about him and he said yes to meet him. Hopefully pag okay na kay h2b, I'll get Foreveryday na for my Dec 2016 wedding. Dati kasi Chestknots ang pinag iisipan ko pero lately parang hindi na ko na wawow sa kanila. While si Gail mukhang pagaling ng pagaling.  :)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »
Same sentiments here. I also had Chestknots and Jaja Samaniego in my shortlist of photographers but I feel na nawawala na yung wow factor and heart. And I consistently see that in Gail's work. And it's really a big factor that he's a nice person, even just with e-mail conversations I can feel that :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2015, 09:02:47 pm »
^sayang nga sis hindi natuloy yung meeting ko with Gail. May wedding kasi siya pero may go signal na ko kay h2b kung yun daw talaga gusto ko. Partial kasi siya sa Metrophoto dahil yun ang photographer ng mga friends namin na kinasal na. Kaso super mahal na ni Oly, 150K yung starting price nya wala pang pre nup.

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2015, 11:48:49 pm »
Just want to say I have not seen my prenup photos from Gail (except a photo of me in a red dress) but he is very efficient and friendly plus I don't worry about the output because  a few friends that got him for their tinghun have nothing bad to say. Maganda work ethic niya:)

NikkiV

  • Guest

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2015, 08:59:05 pm »
Thanks NikkiV! yup, thats me=)

Are you getting Gail for wedding and engagement photos?

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2015, 12:14:49 am »
I already booked Gail for my December 2017 wedding sis papemelroti! :) But we don't have details for the prenup yet. Did you get a prenup stylist? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close