Author Topic: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon  (Read 38294 times)

tipee

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2015, 01:28:04 pm »
Thanks belle_v2g! I only sent a message via his website. Will try this one. :)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2015, 03:49:03 pm »
Nice photos sis IAMkrish! Sobrang ganda nakakakilig  :-*

Sharing our wedding photos 1 year ago. Hehe! May utang pa ko kay Gail. Hindi ko pa na send sakanya yung mga napili namin photos kaya wala pa kami album until now. ;D

 http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2014/10/21/the-daintiest-i-dos/

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2015, 03:02:16 pm »
Is he really that good? I love the style of his photos, it's soft and pretty. But my mom thinks it's too bright and washed out. I really need assurance on my decision, nothing comes out from my h2b's mouth but "okay". :(

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2015, 04:04:15 pm »
Sharing our wedding photos 1 year ago. Hehe! May utang pa ko kay Gail. Hindi ko pa na send sakanya yung mga napili namin photos kaya wala pa kami album until now. ;D

 http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2014/10/21/the-daintiest-i-dos/

How long sis before you got all your official photos?

Megantaur, he is a brilliant photographer. Mabait and super humble pa. :) baka your mom and hubby prefers other photography style kaya ganon. :) nevertheless, gail is really good.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:31:39 pm by belle_v2g »

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2015, 05:19:08 pm »
How long sis before you got all your official photos?

Megantaur, he is a brilliant photographer. Mabait and super humble pa. :) baka your mom and hubby prefers other photography style kaya ganon. :) nevertheless, gail is really good.



Yeah he is really really nice to talk to. I fell in love with his style, it's divine XD I know some people wants  the hard core detail where you can see sweat and cakey make up. Oh dear not in my wedding haha

KNG05

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2015, 02:42:17 pm »
Sharing our wedding photos 1 year ago. Hehe! May utang pa ko kay Gail. Hindi ko pa na send sakanya yung mga napili namin photos kaya wala pa kami album until now. ;D

 http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2014/10/21/the-daintiest-i-dos/

Hi Sis IAMkrish, very nice photos and motif. I really love the dresses of your bridesmaids, kanino mo sila pinatahi? :) Thank you! ♥

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2015, 02:01:44 am »
I finally booked Gail :D I am so excited

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2015, 07:28:48 am »
Nice sis megantaur!! Gail is not only your photographer, but your beauty adviser as well!! :)

Our photos are ready na from our recent wedding. :) cant wait to see the photos!

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2015, 08:43:59 am »
Wow sis belle your photos are ready na. So exciting!! :) kakakilig and excite to wait for them noh hehe.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2015, 12:23:08 pm »
I know!! Di na nga ako mapakali sis haha! And out of thousands of shots I only get to choose 110-130 daw and if I wanted more than that, we will add pages on the album na lang. Pag 150 daw kase masyadong siksik ang photos. :) so adding pages will be better. Ipapadala ni gail dito ang dvds and the artist choice photos na naprint na :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2015, 01:20:15 pm »
^Good luck then! I'm pretty sure you'll have a hard time choosing only a handful from the entire set of gorgeous photos!!! Hahaha :p

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2015, 12:25:47 am »

Megantaur, he is a brilliant photographer. Mabait and super humble pa. :) baka your mom and hubby prefers other photography style kaya ganon. :) nevertheless, gail is really good.

he is nice to talk to :D I like him alot and he already sent me a list of prenup spots and make up artists :D

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2015, 01:20:30 pm »
Congrats sis! I'm booking Gail this week or next week. Fingers crossed that he won't get booked by anyone else before us!  :)

I finally booked Gail :D I am so excited

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2015, 01:27:59 am »
Does anyone know how to get to the location of the current prenup posted on Foreveryday Photography's website? There's a beach and a lighthouse that looks old. Thanks in advance :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2015, 08:06:52 am »
Sis you can ask gail about it, just drop him a message on facebook or comment on his ig posts. :)

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2015, 09:42:54 am »
sis ang ganda ng pictures! parang ang light tignan:)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2015, 01:06:55 pm »
Sis emdchua, yes.. I received our photos in dvd after 2 months and foreveryday did an awesome job. :) I'm yet to choose photos pa for the wedding album, parents albums and prenup album. :)

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2015, 12:16:24 pm »
Hi sis tan.denise54! That shoot was done in Anawangin & Capones in Zambales. Around 2-3 hours drive from Manila. The photos are super nice no. I'd like to have a shoot there too but my H2B wants to do it in HK during cold season kasi ang init daw and he's super pawisin. Hehe.

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2015, 01:40:31 pm »
Thanks sis belle_v2g! I asked Gail thru email and he told me that it was shot in Anawangin in Zambales daw :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2015, 04:28:14 pm »
Are you goin to have your prenup there sis? :) sounds great!! Yeap ganda ng place. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close