Author Topic: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon  (Read 38264 times)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2015, 09:19:53 pm »
I confirmed this with Gail, he'll be in SG on August 14-18. I'm just not sure if there's still slot for shoot kasi he's got 4 shoots na daw. But you can still ask him just to be sure :)

Hi sis lyr3hs! I think you should ask Gail. My friend mentioned last week that Gail has a shoot in SG yata around late August or September this year :)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2015, 10:18:02 pm »
^ really sis??? Kaso matagal pa wedding ko e.. Sana bumalik sya next year.. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 12:41:07 pm »
we love gail and his works, aside from being talented, and nice, their team have a good working relationship with all our other suppliers which made everything smooth, nakakatuwa coz walang "pa-star" effect kahit sino sa mga nakuha kong team.. walang pagalingan, or pataasan ng ere. :) everyone's lovely to work with. I don't miss the preps but I do miss our suppliers. I'll share the wedding photo slideshow created by Gail Bitoon for our wedding last Tuesday..

https://vimeo.com/129875884

Missy1018

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 01:43:28 pm »
Congrats sis ^belle! Super ganda mo! You have a resemblance with diana zubiri, sis!:) lalo ako na excite to meet Gail on our prenup shoot. :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 03:00:11 pm »
such lovely photos, belle_v2g, and you have a beautiful family! congratulations once again! ;D

bwatinella

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 07:11:04 pm »
Gorgeous photos belle_v2g! You look extremely fab!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 07:54:00 pm »
Congrats sis ^belle! Super ganda mo! You have a resemblance with diana zubiri, sis!:) lalo ako na excite to meet Gail on our prenup shoot. :)

Thank you sis missy!! :) mageenjoy ka sa team nila gail. Di mo sila makikitaan ng pagod. Super gagaling at babait nila.

Thank you sis 120515 and bwatinella :) I'm glad it's done. I don't miss the preps though,  but I miss my suppliers.. miss ko yung pangungulit ko sa kanila sa chats. :)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 11:07:40 am »
Congrats sis belle_v2g! You keep on blooming from your prenup to wedding! Your photos are really nice! I'm super excited na to be in front of Gail's camera. Hihi

Thank you sis missy!! :) mageenjoy ka sa team nila gail. Di mo sila makikitaan ng pagod. Super gagaling at babait nila.

Thank you sis 120515 and bwatinella :) I'm glad it's done. I don't miss the preps though,  but I miss my suppliers.. miss ko yung pangungulit ko sa kanila sa chats. :)

sweetieanne18

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 04:48:02 am »
congrats sis belle_v2g :) you look a like mo si sara geronimo :) galing talaga ng team ni gail..excited na tuloy ako sa prenup and wedding photo ko din this oct :)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2015, 08:10:41 am »
beautiful wedding sis! you're stunning! Ang galing ng mga portraits and I especially love the candid shots. Gail's team really captured the moments! Super nice :)

we love gail and his works, aside from being talented, and nice, their team have a good working relationship with all our other suppliers which made everything smooth, nakakatuwa coz walang "pa-star" effect kahit sino sa mga nakuha kong team.. walang pagalingan, or pataasan ng ere. :) everyone's lovely to work with. I don't miss the preps but I do miss our suppliers. I'll share the wedding photo slideshow created by Gail Bitoon for our wedding last Tuesday..

https://vimeo.com/129875884

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2015, 10:06:57 am »
Thank you sissies!! :) ang ssweet nio.. some say sarah g, some naman diana zubiri.. whoever naman ok lang pareho silang pretty. ! Haha.. :)

I personally like the portraits and the candid shots too.. galing ni gail! Bait pa!! :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2015, 12:07:42 pm »
Maternity shoot already up on Gail's blog. Really happy how the photos turned out even if I gained a lot of weight haha! Gail is getting better and better talaga :)

IAMkrish

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2015, 12:21:05 pm »
^I saw your maternity shoot na sis vhanya. Ang ganda amazing talaga si Gail! From our wedding to maternity, binyag & 1st birthay ng magiging baby namin kukunin ko ulit si Gail & team. Hehe! Kudos Foreveryday Photography!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2015, 12:24:13 pm »
Haha! Same tayo sis. I told him to reserve one Saturday in Aug2016 for my baby's first birthday haha!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2015, 02:48:30 pm »
Sis iamkrish and vhanya.. I don't mind getting Gail too for our next events. And Ghe as well!! :) nice pics sis vhanya!! :) gail mentioned you to me nung preps. Same kase yung prep dress ko saka yung dress mo during your Bali shoot. Nacurious sya kung saan daw natin binibili yang "sexy ann curtis-ish dress"  haha!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2015, 03:05:39 pm »
^Haha yeah i saw nga your pics too.

IAMkrish

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2015, 06:53:19 pm »
Sharing our wedding photos 1 year ago. Hehe! May utang pa ko kay Gail. Hindi ko pa na send sakanya yung mga napili namin photos kaya wala pa kami album until now. ;D

 http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2014/10/21/the-daintiest-i-dos/

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2015, 12:54:47 am »
Ang pretty mo sis! nagsisisi nako ng paunti unti kung bakit hindi ko pa binook si Gail before sya nagtaas!

tipee

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2015, 11:09:36 am »
Hi gt sisses,

I'm a newbie here :) I'd like to inquire if anyone have the 2015 rates of gail? Kind request, pa send naman to my email tipeeolive@yahoo.com

tia :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2015, 12:19:10 pm »
Sis tipee! I don't have the most recent one but drop Gail an email at foreverydayphoto@gmail.com he will surely reply as soon as he gets your inquiry. :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 06:19:02 pm by belle_v2g »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close