We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I love his photos!!!! =) Can't wait to have our prenup with Gail and his team =)
@gingerbreadwoman, I don't have a theme. Gail told me naman na ok lang kahit walang theme for his shooting style. Just relax daw and enjoy the experience because more than the photos themselves, another important thing about the prenup is the experience as a couple At first kasi I was getting so stressed thinking about the props, theme etc. But good thing that Gail assured me that those things are not really necessary. Just invest daw in a good hair and make up artist because it will define our look in the shoot. He can take the best angles and lighting but he cannot change how the hair and make up is done.I wanted to get Mayone Bakunawa but she's leaving to US for good soon and she cannot commit to later dates yet. I haven't booked my make up artist yet but I'm looking into getting Irene Sy-Go