We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@simang, usually during cocktails and/or after the program.
We put the cash payments (no cheques) in separate envelopes, labeled by supplier name and my mom held onto it until end of reception (payment time).I'm not comfortable kasi having anyone else take care of the money given that it's a huge amount. There's so much horror stories too about missing cash (even coordinator teams) kaya ayoko i-risk.We also had cash ready for sudden expenses (20k I think?) but this was not used. Sakto lahat ng naprepare ko
I spoke to my coordinator and we agreed to pay ALL suppliers one week before the wedding. At least pareho kaming walang iisipin after reception. I like the way how my coordinator manages this kind of things para mabawasan ang worries ng bride.
We're not comfortable with that kind of arrangement so we're not going to pay our suppliers in full before our wedding. We made sure to explain this to them during contract signing. What we're planning to do is to issue manager's checks, which are as good as cash, for the large amounts and cash for the smaller ones. We'll either let my mum, or maybe my dad's assistant, hold on to the checks and money. Maybe we'll also place them in separate envelopes with two sheets for acknowledgment of receipt of the full payment for their services. Isipin ko pa if I will still need a checklist. Hehe.
Sis, hindi ba ito nakakatakot? I would feel really insecure to pay off all my suppliers a week before they actually deliver on the entirety of their services.
^well sis, it depends who your suppliers ha.. i don't think Gail Bitoon and Ghe Consolacion will disappoint me though. Sila na lang kasi ang babayaran ko ng malaki on the day itself just in case I decided to bring money sa reception.Aside from the 2, konti nalang din ang balance ko with my coordinator and with DTS.Fully paid na rin ako with church, caterer and reception even 2 months before our wedding.if ever ba sis, anong supplier ang medyo kakabahan ako?