We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
eh ang kaya lang nya 80pax sa loob. if excess, nasa balcony na yung iba. kasya daw. pero ok lang kaya yun? parang leftout yung iba sa balcony, malaki naman at kita nila happening, pero sayang aircon lalabas kung bubuksan doors.
Parang takot ako mag over-invite... baka makulangan ng food. Hindi kaya? Target namin 200pax.
^I am doing the rsvp myself.. and I will do another round before going home.. and we have friends sa church who are willing to serve as rsvp center as well.
Hi, Sisters -I wonder if there are Weekday Brides here. I'll be getting married on a Friday afternoon (last Friday of December before Christmas). I would like like to ask how's the turn-out for a weekday wedding, advantages/disadvantages, etc. Thanks!