We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks sis tintin19 , arragalang , sweet_chloe super excited sana parepareho din tayo ng hospital! sa metropolitan ako mga sis may mga gender na ba kayo?
Hi Ladies. I'm a first time mom (hopefully) kasi I'm 14 weeks na today. My concern is that I'm still losing weight. I'm overweight naman pero nakaka-bother lang kasi wala rin akong bump and I've lost 8 lbs since getting pregnant. I didn't have any morning sickness as in sobrang walang pregnancy symptoms. Dahil sa worry ko I bought a fetal doppler, naririnig ko naman yung heartbeat, very close to my pubic bone. I'm worried lang if baby is growing at a normal rate. Our next check up kasi is on April 18 pa and I'm not sure if there will be an ultrasound din (usually doppler lang). Although, I will surely mention that I want an ultrasound by that time. Pero just for peace of mind, may mga ganito na bang experience ang ladies dito? Thanks!
hi mga sis! it's a baby boy!!! ok naman ang ultrasound kaso sumisiksik daw si baby sa baba kaya pinagmaternity belt lang ako ni dra. ang sabi naman niya tumataas naman daw si baby.