We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi!!By any chance you have a link of Gail's shoot at Henry Hotel? Somehow I'm not able to find it....TIA!
hi sis, here is the link if eto hinahanap mo http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2015/03/17/sandra-paul-henry-hotel-manila-prenup-engagement/
^Great idea sis! Ive seen a rainy day theme prenup shoot and it was actually quite nice. They had pictures indoors, with raindrops on the window. I've even seen one with the couple actually wet and walking in the rain, but it was very nicely done and no see-through wet clothes involved!! Something like thishttps://www.facebook.com/kasalcom/photos/t.100000000368270/10151142583640056/?type=3&theaterhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=884550251554979&set=a.575677402442267.1073741825.100000000368270&type=3&theaterHope this helps!
hi barbeecue, how about just incorporating the rainy day in your theme as being discussed above? indoor shoots can be really pretty, too - i love looking at photos of indoor shoots with their relaxed and cozy vibe.another way is to pick a place with big floor to ceiling windows then you'll be able to bring the outside into the shoot in case you're going to move everything indoors.
^barbeecue The weather is worrying me so much I can't even begin to plan our prenup photoshoot, hahaha! I think no rush rin ako since the weather now is already bad enough, rainy enough anyway na ang hirap magsched. We have 3 typhoons in a row now. I think like in the past years this will last for months. Like last year nga Nov maulan pa diba and it rained on my friend's wedding on Dec 23 and 24 nung pauwi na kami super lakas. We might do it very late, end Nov or early Dec if ever for better weather.
I inquired with Henry Hotel about their prenup rates and they're not cheap ha. Their rates start at 16k for an 8-hour shoot.
Is that just for the prenup alone? or may kasama na syang overnight stay for the couple?
I inquired with Henry Hotel about their prenup rates and they're not cheap ha. Their rates start at 16k for an 8-hour shoot. The owners suite, the most expensive one, costs 24k.
"i cringe whenever i see an otherwise decent pre nup shoot and then i notice ugly shoes and cheap accessories. halatang hindi naghire ng stylist or "kikay" (hate this word. so 90s jolens and not in a cute way either) friend nila yung (self) appointed stylist. DETAILS. the devil is in the details." - mara chuaIt's harsh but I agree, maipilit at makiuso lang. It's just another couple photo/travel album and not a decent prenup at all. What's worse eh aspiring or amateur photographer pa yung kumuha na baka monopod or tripod lang, it's not a prenup it's just your travel album. Yes it should mirror how you really are as a couple but it should standout and be extra special. Most of the DIY prenups lang talaga are cringe worthy so if you're not willing to spend then just skip it. Cheap production = cheap photos. Really sick of couple branding their pictures as prenup or engagement shoot when clearly it's not.
Although I may be getting a pro photographer to do my prenup photos, I disagree that DIY-ing it is such a bad/cheap idea. One of the main reason why people DIY is the feeling of self-satisfaction that comes from accomplishing it (cutting costs is a plus). So there shouldn't be anything wrong with going about it that way. Its their big day anyway.I guess, to each his own.