Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)  (Read 127534 times)

emceenglot

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2014, 08:03:47 pm »
scheduled to meet sir lowell of 7ten5 perl namove the 1st time then 2nd time he was so late. Not moving daw makati ave. eh columns lang kami magmeet. his excuse was ridiculous. he was insisting we move the meeting to another day again. he offered that after i asked kung matagal pa sola. decided to cancel na lang. red flag na e.

now we are choosing between SMA and Zenith. Which do you think is better. SMA has more reviews. Zenith has emcee in the package. what do you think? :) thanks!!

emceenglot

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2014, 10:00:10 am »
update: need you input in choosing among this three: Events by Thoffy, Zenith, SMA.

Thanks in advance!!

bebelove23

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2014, 10:03:35 pm »
Imbitado events, they're good :)

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2014, 05:55:35 am »
Hi, Girls -

Need your opinion.
I will be meeting the following Wedding Planners in the next weeks:

1. Marge Montemayor - she's really good and her replies are very personalized. I just don't find too much reviews on her online but she is highly recommended by a friend.
2. Ruby Ines - good at replies as well
3. Sheena of SMA
3. Karmie / Kaice of Events Simplified

Any feedback on them? I am looking at Turn-Over Coordination. Thanks.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2014, 11:51:16 am »
Hi, Girls -

Need your opinion.
I will be meeting the following Wedding Planners in the next weeks:

Any feedback on them? I am looking at Turn-Over Coordination. Thanks.

sis, i recommend karmie/kaice. madami siya good reviews here sa GT from their previous brides. so far, okay siya para samin.  i'm based overseas kaya pag me questions ako, nagv-viber lang ako sa kanya.. and she replies right away pag wala siya event.. pag me events naman, she replies after the events.. kumbaga eh same day pa rin ang reply niya.. :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2014, 12:14:20 am »
update: need you input in choosing among this three: Events by Thoffy, Zenith, SMA.

Thanks in advance!!


Wag si Thoffy, hehe unless ok lang sayong magpadala sa isang bading na magaling magsalita pero walang maipakitang actual templates for the preparation, says na pag si ganito ang L&S mo e ok na daw yun alam na nun ano gagawin at di na nya babantayan, at nagkwento pa ng horror story about a wedding he himself managed (wala daw nadala projector stand and he so proudly tied the screen to stacked monoblock chairs tied with strong instead) :p

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2014, 04:13:20 am »
Hi, Girls -

Need your opinion.
I will be meeting the following Wedding Planners in the next weeks:

1. Marge Montemayor - she's really good and her replies are very personalized. I just don't find too much reviews on her online but she is highly recommended by a friend.
2. Ruby Ines - good at replies as well
3. Sheena of SMA
3. Karmie / Kaice of Events Simplified

Any feedback on them? I am looking at Turn-Over Coordination. Thanks.

Hi sis tubby. I heard Sheena was good. She's one of the most-raved coordinator sa w@w site. She's probably not among the mainstream ones, ang importante is they can deliver. She's not my coordinator btw. Mine is not one of the top coordinators too but she's been working with high end suppliers.. (Sheena is too.. ) check her fb account so you'll have an idea which supplier she's already worked with.. 

emceenglot

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2014, 09:18:54 am »
thanks sparklingjewel. I think I will go with SMA. OK ba yung host nila?

buti I was able to read this. was about to pay DP kay thoffy! Que horror if nabasa ko to after paying.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2014, 08:21:37 pm »
Did you meet Thoffy sis? We chatted some two hours. For some reason i have awful luck with mid-tier gay coordinators... though i have absolutely nothing against them, they just seem to get crossed off the list even more after meeting them (Thoffy, Dhon of Weddings & Motifs). :p I expect them to be super OC, but more of it appears they are sabog.

I met Sheena too, she seems pretty OC, but we didnt match in terms of taste in suppliers, and we're not sure how much clout she has with other suppliers. Clout is not the same as just having worked with some high-end suppliers. So we didnt think she'd be too useful to us in referrals. We eventually booked Kutchie Z. :)

avane

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2014, 08:48:09 pm »
thanks sparklingjewel. I think I will go with SMA. OK ba yung host nila?

hi, sis! wala silang host na included sa package but when I met with Sheena initially, she asked first magkano budget range ko and from there sya nagbase ng referrals ng okay na hosts. :)

emceenglot

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2014, 07:27:09 am »
thanks sparklingjewel and avane!

wasn't able to meet him. peak season nila however i want to book suppliers as much as i can this month kasi hectic jan - mar ko e baka maubusan ako. hehe. ayaw din sana ng fiance ko ng gay coordinator/host kaso most of our suppliers nakatrabaho na nya. oh well, cross na talaga. will check Kutchie Z pero top na sa list for now si SMA.

thanks ladies!

monskie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2014, 12:04:50 pm »
THE EVENT TENT


Sis monskie share with us who he/she is so other brides will be warned.

Sis peachlipstick, nice to meet you too :) Thankfully, temporary lang nga naman. Nangulit ako sa text and they replied and sent the signed contract complete with apologies. I hope they pull through with my wedding :)

dr.thereal.joy

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2014, 06:50:03 pm »
Mga sis how much ba yung OTD nina Ms. SHeena of SMA?

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2014, 07:15:02 pm »
sis Im not familiar with Marge Montemayor. But maybe, you can also narrow down your choices based on the suppliers you are planning to book. For instance, Ruby Ines tends to have upper mid-range to high-end weddings, and is thus used to working with suppliers from that price range. Sheena seems very good but is fairly new, and seems to handle weddings with mid to low range suppliers. But in the end, that doesnt matter since Sheena seems super hands on naman. Just not sure, if she has enough clout yet though with the suppliers.

Thanks, Sis! Really good insight! Marge is the one who did the Patty Laurel wedding and she has very friendly rates. Ruby's quick to reply on e-mails and messages but will take into consideration what you said.

I also have a scheduled meeting with Sheena next week. Will see how it goes.

Thanks also to sis vitug.annie! Who's your coordinator? Thanks!

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2014, 11:34:56 pm »
Hi sis. Mine is Events & Elements :)
So far, we're doin great.

Kimjoori

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2014, 11:56:32 pm »
Hello Sis!

May I know if anyone of you has booked Myrick DL Reyes from Timeless Weddings and Events? We are planning to get her as our OTD coordinator. She was the coordinator in one of the weddings we attended. They are okay naman and organized during the event.

I just need to get feedbacks from other clients/brides who got her for their weddings/events. :)

chacadoll03

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2014, 11:10:13 pm »
hi sis emceenglot

Top ko din si SMA, sa email pa lang kami nagkakausap ni Sheena pero magaan na loob ko sa kanya plus she is within our budget :))) I had chat with Thoffy too kanina pero based dun, parang 50:50 sa kanya (tapos nabasa ko pa yung mga feedbacks dito) kasi he did not reply to my messages initially but when I told him na recommended siya ng prospective videographer ko, nagreply siya. But I think na busy lang siguro sila.

Sheena and I are scheduled to meet next week. Hopeffully maging okay =)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:18:31 am by mama squeak! »

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2014, 09:19:36 am »
Hi, can anyone share the rates of SMA/Sheena for OTD and semi-planning? Thanks!

chacadoll03

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2014, 10:33:49 am »
Hi, can anyone share the rates of SMA/Sheena for OTD and semi-planning? Thanks!

I can but I think I'm not yet allowed to send PMs.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2014, 04:07:43 pm »
I can but I think I'm not yet allowed to send PMs.

Hi sischacadoll03, I sent you a PM instead. Let me know if you've received it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close