We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi, Girls -Need your opinion. I will be meeting the following Wedding Planners in the next weeks:Any feedback on them? I am looking at Turn-Over Coordination. Thanks.
update: need you input in choosing among this three: Events by Thoffy, Zenith, SMA.Thanks in advance!!
Hi, Girls -Need your opinion. I will be meeting the following Wedding Planners in the next weeks:1. Marge Montemayor - she's really good and her replies are very personalized. I just don't find too much reviews on her online but she is highly recommended by a friend. 2. Ruby Ines - good at replies as well3. Sheena of SMA3. Karmie / Kaice of Events SimplifiedAny feedback on them? I am looking at Turn-Over Coordination. Thanks.
thanks sparklingjewel. I think I will go with SMA. OK ba yung host nila?
Sis monskie share with us who he/she is so other brides will be warned.Sis peachlipstick, nice to meet you too Thankfully, temporary lang nga naman. Nangulit ako sa text and they replied and sent the signed contract complete with apologies. I hope they pull through with my wedding
sis Im not familiar with Marge Montemayor. But maybe, you can also narrow down your choices based on the suppliers you are planning to book. For instance, Ruby Ines tends to have upper mid-range to high-end weddings, and is thus used to working with suppliers from that price range. Sheena seems very good but is fairly new, and seems to handle weddings with mid to low range suppliers. But in the end, that doesnt matter since Sheena seems super hands on naman. Just not sure, if she has enough clout yet though with the suppliers.
Hi, can anyone share the rates of SMA/Sheena for OTD and semi-planning? Thanks!
I can but I think I'm not yet allowed to send PMs.