We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
SMA bride here! Hassle free ang wedding ko and super alaga nila especially yun assigned sakin na coordinator (Mia). Even my P/V called them Super Coordinator, sila lahat nagasikaso and all even yun food ko hinimay pa nila. All I need to do is smile and the rest sila na bahala 😊
I'm thinking off the bat here ah..1. No print out of the guest list/table assignment. When I gave him my name, he asked how am I related to the couple. He said "Kahit sa table 12, pwede na yan"2. When I went inside the ballroom, they were announcing the names one by one and which table number they are3. As a host, it was like he was reading the his spiels copied from the internet. Mali mali pa sequence niya saying that they will do the couple's dance pero changing his mind na dapat prayer muna4. During the couple's dance and the dance with the parents, he said on mic that "kahit anong song na lang"