^ that's great sis that your OTD will meet all your major suppliers =) But you have a good point there sis, that better nga that your coordinator is there when you finalize with major suppliers.
I wonder if many OTD coordinators are willing to meet with suppliers? I really wasnt expecting this bec its just a day coordination service. But since Ruby Ines, specified that she will meet with my stylist, sounds, and account officer, that has now raised my expectations if OTDs hehe
Sis, did you meet Queen in person? How was she?
I did not anymore meet Queen because when she sent me the packages it clearly said she wont meet any suppliers for the OTD package. E since our budget is only for OTD, we just got the best OTD possible. Believe me, yung OTD package ko sa coordinator ko is like a turnover package nadin so i think sulit

Her people are very tutok and several people we asked said na super di daw kami masstress with her around. Even the suppliers love her.
A stark contrast to Teena Barretto (who used to be my first choice in OTD since cheaper sya until several suppliers we met started badmouthing her and how she deals with them, previous sablay experiences, etc).
It's a good idea sis to personally meet coordinators, malalaman mo kasi agad sinong ok at sinong 2 mins palang nagsasalita e alam mo nang out the door. Hehe.
We've met three as of the moment. The last one being
Dhon of WEDDINGS & MOTIFS. I have seriously never met anyone who displayed so much arrogance in a span of two hours. Can you say pagbubuhat ng sariling bangko?
- He said that when he enters the room daw, all the suppliers know him kasi kilala na daw sya sa industry bilang magaling
- He indirectly referred to Veluz's gowns as not being high quality and panget. He also said, i can have a gown made for you worth 300k for only 70k, that looks exactly like Veluz's.
- I have never spoken to anyone who name drops so much. Seriously, namedrop sunod sunod sabay hanap ng pic sa ipad nya kasama nung taong yon. Whether it be Sam YG, or some unknown band he feels is sikat enough, he will use it to say na he has access to all the best suppliers. Before we met, he even sent me his meeting schedules for the weekend, para lang maipagmalaki na he is meeting Sam YG and some other radio talents that weekend. Yun pala e kinuhang host ng isang bride nya. So i dont get anong ipagmamalaki niya dun?
- He boasted na lagi nya kasama sina Mayad, Jason M, etc. --- I find this hard to believe when his is not even in the same level as them, excuse me feeler.
- He asked if I had booked a gown and HMUA already and I had. He said, i will introduce you to someone you will love, ipapasa mo na yang HMUA mo sa entourage.
- Kapag may panget na execution ang ibang suppliers from weddings he handles, he takes pics of it to use in his client meetings. He showed us a Vatel Manila bouquet and remarked how ugly and off it was and how his wife, who does flowers and event styling, could do so much better. And how Vatel overcharges and how their bouquets are so much cheaper and prettier. My personal opinion? Their bouquets look VERY cheap. I wouldn't even dare carry one on my special day.
- As for their event styling, sa dami ng pinakita niyang photos samin na pagmamalaki ni isa wala kaming nagandahan. Na-chi-cheapan kami to be honest. And more turned off with his attitude more than anything.
- he said i will save at least 100k from suppliers if I book him since he has clout daw, and ganun daw talaga pag 'magaling' ka na. Sure.
- He boasted of having 60 weddings in his calendar. My only takeaway from it is all the more not to book him kasi busy pala siya at di nya halos matututukan lahat diba.
- And despite all the arrogance above, can you believe that his templates are super simple I could do them myself? Program flow at list of ento lang and other simple-s*** stuff yung naipakita niya na ginagawa nya for the couple. I almost laughed, I am NOT paying you 28k in any form for these. Seriously, i am 101% sure my 55k to my chosen coor will go way further than a 28k with Dhon.
I don't understand how a guy like this can convince so many brides na magaling sya. Arrogance and crab mentality. To me the fact na kailangan pa niya siraan yung ibang suppliers para umangat siya already says that he is nowhere near the level of any of the best coordinators in the industry.
Sisses, beware and goodluck to everyone in finding the one for them