Let's see if I can wade through your issues and concerns.
BUT 1st: if wala ka source of income or pera maliban sa iabot ni Mr. Kripz -- where will you get money for your food, shelter & clothing? Timing is important. Whatever you decide on, isipin mo muna pano mo i-set-up how you will have money for at least your basic needs.
Divorce or Annulment will give you a share of his properties and funds. Yung layasan mo sya eh makuha mo lang hopia or what you can swipe -- not enough. You really must have a source of income.
I would like to know all the Wives here kung sapat ba ang pagmamahal para tanggapin ang mga bagay bagay na dahilan ng madalas nyong di pagkakaunawaan.
No marriage is perfect, no spouse blameless.
90% of the time! puede pag usapan ang mga hindi pinagkakaunawaan.
Maybe he is just being practical about how much you need: kasi, housewife ka now -- pricey and extra clothes sa tingin nya may be impractical expenses. But for you, como may hangover ka pa sa career life mo, when you had more - having less accoutrements now means kadamutan sa yo.
Food - he may be wanting to make you eat healthy. Puede.
Yung statement: pera ko... Maybe that is a closing statement to a batbatan between you 2 over a dress too pricey or stylishly inappropriate for your life now.
So, you ask if love is enough to make you accept the issues of conflict between you 2?
No, you must add Understanding/Empathy, Maturity, Patience & Hope.
After all, Marriage is not for little girls, it's for Big Girls wearing Big Girl panties.
I Love him with all my heart. Pero minsan parang gusto ko ng sumuko. I feel unloved. I dunno if Love is enough for me to stay. Di na ako masaya. Please enlighten me mga sis.
The fact that you can say you "love him with all your heart" means meron ka pang nakikita sa kanya or may mga gawa sya for you that you see as lovable and that binibigyan mo ng halaga. Love begets love.
Bakit hindi ka masaya? Hindi ba importante sa yo mga loving things he does for you? Iba ang "want" sa non-negotiable ha. Do not make the mistake of confusing the 2.
Atchaka: You cannot force the one you love to love you the way you want to be loved.
Examine his language of love: for showing his love for you. Read the book Languages of Love. It is enlightening.
Yang feeling of being unloved mo, baka pag you look at everything objectively eh -- you will realize after all you ARE loved.
Sa Finances paano ang set up nyo? share ba kayo ng expenses sa lahat kung parehas kayong may trabaho?may joint account ba kayong dalawa ang nag de deposit?
I would like to know. Kasi diko alam ang ano tama as a wife. Housewife ako .ll.
Diko lang ma gets ang masyado nyang paghihigpit sa pera ....
Akala ko before ang finances di importante sa mag asawa pero now narealized ko importAnte pala sya.
With marital finances, the one handling it must PROVE he/she is the better or capable financial manager
Plus, have proven consistency and integrity. And you must be on the SAME page with him.
At the start, hubby trained me to his preferred system & priorities. He also had to make me want to share his Grand Scheme of how to get us & our future family into the Big Dream of the truly Good Ggod Life.
Eventually, I proved myself as capable & so gained full control.
Como he wants us to live beneath our means, and put all back into growing the business... Na forecast ko that I will be wanting many many things that will lead us into conflict. Grabe hangover ko coz I spent a lot of my waking hours with a wealthy Lola. So, early on in our marriage I decided to have my own independent source of income. Para makuha ko ang gusto ko, at hindi ko kelangan ask, at hindi kelangan pagtalunan. My Lola told us girls that having our own source of income is the best insurance.
(so there, baka ang higpit ng hawak sa pera ng hubby mo kasi he has a Big Dream he is saving for.)
And so it goes to this day: I am financially independent, very. The businesses we own & manage, all started with hubby's funds, are doing very well by the grace of God (thank you). We own the businesses equally. What is mine, is mine -- he is aware, but does not have details; I control. What is his, is ours -- I have all the details and control. What is ours, is ours; I have details & control.
So there, the above supports your realization that money is important. It is the picture of the power play, the love, the fears, the doubts & trust or lack thereof in a marital relationship.
Sa galaw ng pera between spouses mo mababasa ang pagtingin nila sa isa't isa.