Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13  (Read 156894 times)

MintToBe

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 04:20:24 am »
Hi mga sis,

Im not sure pa if sino booked namin for hair and make up, almost same range din kasi, choices are:
Make up by xy
Ten Franco
Val villarin

Need your opinions po.. Thanks!

I checked all of them on FB, pinaka-ok para sakin si Val Villarin. Verly light lang ng make-up nya and very fresh-looking pa. Hope this helps  ;)

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 05:37:45 am »
^thanks mga sis  :)
Yes, gusto ko din kasi ng light make up lang.
Though Eyes ang problem ko kasi medyo malaki. Haha  :o

miaums

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 08:47:55 am »
sis I got Nini, quality wise and rate, siya pinaka-ok :-)

oo sis, sa tatlong nasa shorlist ko, siya pinakamura :) thanks sis! :)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 07:04:13 am »
I got Mariah Santos for my wedding & Arriane Salas So for my prenup.  With Mariah, you need all the patience you could get kasi ang tagal magreply pero sabi naman ng mga previous brides niya, he delivered well nung wedding.  Videographer din namin sinabi na magaling daw talaga si Mariah. 

coral

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 01:02:30 am »
any feedback for Kim Frione Makeup?

watashiwa_ruby

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 12:27:15 am »
Hi mga sis!
I really wanted Mariah Santos but unfortunately booked na sya on our wedding date. I need your suggestions kung sinong HMU artists ang sa tingin nyo is same style with Mariah. Hope someone can help us out here.

Hingi na rin ako sa inyo mga sis ng feedback kay Kris Bacani. Super thank you in advance!

Happy preps!  ;D :)

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 12:44:37 pm »
I booked Eds Go. nagustuhan ko siya because of the fresh/doll look of her brides. Plus Eds herself is very pretty also.

macbride

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 11:43:04 pm »
Hi mga sis!
I really wanted Mariah Santos but unfortunately booked na sya on our wedding date. I need your suggestions kung sinong HMU artists ang sa tingin nyo is same style with Mariah. Hope someone can help us out here.

Hingi na rin ako sa inyo mga sis ng feedback kay Kris Bacani. Super thank you in advance!

Happy preps!  ;D :)

Non-traditional din ba gusto mo? I like mariah too kahit na prang nagttransform into another person minsan yung clients nya. I like him/her kasi kaya nya traditional and non-traditional make up. Checkout ten franco and diana santos and dino lazaro. Diana and ten have the same package rates.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 06:20:52 am »
Mayone Bakunawa will not push through with her plans of living in the US for now so good news for brides =)

Angtagal daw ng process so pwede na siya i-book for 2015

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 09:09:03 am »
Yay! My friend will be happy about this! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mayone Bakunawa will not push through with her plans of living in the US for now so good news for brides =)

Angtagal daw ng process so pwede na siya i-book for 2015

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 10:26:26 am »
I booked MV Balo. Aside from the fact na wife siya ng P/V namin, happy talaga ako sa outcome ng bridal makeup niya :)

nene1117

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 05:01:09 pm »
Hi mga sis!
I really wanted Mariah Santos but unfortunately booked na sya on our wedding date. I need your suggestions kung sinong HMU artists ang sa tingin nyo is same style with Mariah. Hope someone can help us out here.

Hingi na rin ako sa inyo mga sis ng feedback kay Kris Bacani. Super thank you in advance!

Happy preps!  ;D :)
sis try mo my hmua si mama val villarin...

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 05:20:00 pm »
I already confirmed our HMUA - Ten Franco  ;)

gerozelcangco

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 08:18:47 pm »
Hi sis watshiwa_ruby I badly wanted Mariah at first but I think she was booked already so hindi na niya pinansin ang follow ups ko. Hahaha. Amazing kasi gumaganda talaga clients niya. She had 5k OOT fee dati sa venue ko and I was even willing to pay for that too kasi magaling siya. But ayun...

I went on to book Eds Go kasi very very very fresh ang style niya. And I want to believe na it's God's will na rin na booked si mariah kasi I think Eds' style suits me better. Hindi nagttransform into another person pero gumaganda talaga. And yeah she's very pretty but kalog at walang arte sa katawan! Hi sis charmed30! LOL. You should try to see her facebook page and I'm sure you'd be impressed. Her rates are not far from Mariah's and she gives very good deals as well. My package is all-airbrush bride+2 heads+groom (hindi lang grooming si groom i-airbush din daw niya. natuwa si groom ko. yaay haha!). I think she has another promo this month. :)

MintToBe

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 09:06:21 pm »
I also got Eds Go. I'm very happy with my choice kasi very fresh nga ang look ng mga brides nya. Plus na lang na pretty din sya.  ;D

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2014, 01:44:34 pm »
^natutuwa ako sa mga make up artist ang gaganda nila.. requirement na ba yon? hehe. make up artist ko din ang ganda, minsan nakaka intimidate na LOL!
here's the link to her page:
https://www.facebook.com/TheaDionisioMakeup
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 01:46:13 pm by vitug.annie »

mspepot

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2014, 10:26:34 am »
Hi sis im one of the first batches of brides ni eds. Hindi siya yung first choice i had another mua na target ko nun but nung nag trial make up ako sa kanya right there and then nag confirm na ko sa kanya sobrang sarap nya ka work di nka ka stress and ang galing last week i had a chance to be "made" by her again and i must admit she keeps on getting better and better with her craft with the same old kakikayan and kalog attitude that i like not the type na ma iintimidate ka.

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2014, 10:48:27 am »
Mga sis since medyo nakikilala na din naman siya irerecommend ko na rin yung make-up artist ng friend ko. Si Pong Niu. MAC MUA siya. Siya nagmake-up sa friend ko nung lumaban syang Ms. Med sa school dati and she won  ;D Ang galing din ni Ms Pong! Si Madge kasi first and only choice ko for MUA noon pero ngayon I shortlisted Ms Pong narin and Mickey See. I believe they're all good sa craft nila so pipili nalang ako kung sino pinaka-budget-friendly.  ;D

jamiesiat

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2014, 02:24:11 pm »
Try to join here :)

https://www.facebook.com/jamiesiatdoesmakeup

We're giving away FREE Bridal Makeup to One (1) Lucky Bride-to-Be.
Winner will be announced on 30th of October 2014.

gm_icon7885

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2014, 03:08:32 pm »
Hello sissies!

I'd like to get previous experiences from the following HMUA:

https://www.facebook.com/makeupartbyaj - Aisa Javier

https://www.facebook.com/1weddinghairandmakeup - Alluring Bride

https://www.facebook.com/makeuphairbyjenpulmano?ref=br_tf - Jen Pulmano

Sila na kasi na shortlist namin for HMUA. Anyone have any experience with them, especially Ms Aisa Javier? We're leaning towards her na kasi maganda rate binigay niya. Thanks sissies!


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close