We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, Im not sure pa if sino booked namin for hair and make up, almost same range din kasi, choices are:Make up by xyTen FrancoVal villarinNeed your opinions po.. Thanks!
sis I got Nini, quality wise and rate, siya pinaka-ok :-)
Hi mga sis!I really wanted Mariah Santos but unfortunately booked na sya on our wedding date. I need your suggestions kung sinong HMU artists ang sa tingin nyo is same style with Mariah. Hope someone can help us out here.Hingi na rin ako sa inyo mga sis ng feedback kay Kris Bacani. Super thank you in advance!Happy preps!
Mayone Bakunawa will not push through with her plans of living in the US for now so good news for brides =)Angtagal daw ng process so pwede na siya i-book for 2015