Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199689 times)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #580 on: March 23, 2017, 03:44:11 pm »
Wow how exciting, sophistique :) Ayan so we can update each other regarding our designer experiences :)

Yes she actually responds quickly and very nice in e-mail. I'm an overseas bride kasi so I'm gonna make the most out of my schedule pag uwi ko next month. I already booked a meeting with Kristel Yulo and Julianne Syjuco, you might want to consider them as well and both are very nice din :)

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #581 on: April 09, 2017, 12:50:48 am »
Hi guys!

Would you know kung nagssketch agad si Vania Romoff sa first meeting? And any more feedback on how she is as a designer?

We have a scheduled appointment kasi sa May at medyo kinakabahan na ako hehe.


decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #582 on: April 21, 2017, 09:29:18 pm »
Hello again sundriedpotato :) Update us on how your meeting will end up with Vania ha :)

Hi sophistique :) How's the wedding gown designer hunt? ;) May napili ka na?

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #583 on: April 21, 2017, 09:36:38 pm »
Hello again sundriedpotato :) Update us on how your meeting will end up with Vania ha :)

Will do! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2017, 06:27:13 pm »
If I may ask littlemissbiatch, how much is your gown from Vania? :)

cjhwan915

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #585 on: May 02, 2017, 04:25:27 pm »
@hearty2017 I previously had a few evening gowns made by Teena Sabrina Tan, and it took 1-2 fittings only. So I got her for my entourage gowns. For my wedding gown, I got Vidal Clayton of Cecilio Abad.

Hi, how is Teena Sabrina's rate for entourage gowns? Okay rin ba yung fit? Thank you :D

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #586 on: May 04, 2017, 12:21:07 am »
Any reviews about Debbie co, Haydee garcia and teena baretto about enrourage gowns?

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2017, 04:29:16 pm »
Hi Carlyndj :) No personal experience with the designers that you mentioned. But my friend warned me about Debbie Co, based on her experience as an entourage and best friend niya yung bride na ibang level daw ang stress na binigay sa kanila. Sobra daw mag charge and yung style ng gown is very simple and not worth the price.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #588 on: May 06, 2017, 07:02:20 pm »
Hi Carlyndj :) No personal experience with the designers that you mentioned. But my friend warned me about Debbie Co, based on her experience as an entourage and best friend niya yung bride na ibang level daw ang stress na binigay sa kanila. Sobra daw mag charge and yung style ng gown is very simple and not worth the price.

Hi decibel28. Even my coordinator said wag daw yun kasi maraming complaints. Ang sayang lang kasi ang bilid niya mag reply sa mga pm. And after meeting her siya na yung pm ng pm and sa text din. She gave me a good price naman although my pegs has no beadings talaga. Plain lang na magagamit pa ng mga entourage ko.
Medyo stress out na ako kakahanap ng gagawa ng entourage gowns ko

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #589 on: May 10, 2017, 01:20:54 am »
Hi Carlyndj :) Naku, if you also got the same feedback from your coordinator, mag tiwala ka coz they will not warn you unless talagang may mga negative feedback. There's a lot of other talented designers pa naman to choose from :)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #590 on: May 10, 2017, 09:06:04 am »
Thanks decibel28. 😊
My coordinator suggested claiza bihasa for entourage and gretchen pichay pero i like claiza better. I tried emailing her Nd texting her pero til now wala paring reply

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #591 on: May 10, 2017, 10:43:59 am »
Hi sisses! Haydee Garcia posted on IG that she's offering 10% discount to GT and W@Wie brides, baka interested kayo. :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #592 on: May 10, 2017, 12:41:07 pm »
Hi Carlyndj :) Nice naman, na consider ko din sila before pero due to location, I dropped the idea na. Since I'm an overseas bride and limited lang uwi ko sa Pinas, isama mo pa na I live in the south so talagang farthest point ko na is Makati area. Do you have a wedding gown designer na ba?

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #593 on: May 10, 2017, 03:08:11 pm »
Hi Carlyndj :) Nice naman, na consider ko din sila before pero due to location, I dropped the idea na. Since I'm an overseas bride and limited lang uwi ko sa Pinas, isama mo pa na I live in the south so talagang farthest point ko na is Makati area. Do you have a wedding gown designer na ba?

Aws sayang naman.
Yes i have a wedding hown designer na. At 1st hirap ako kung alin sa dalawang designer. It was Mak or Patricia and i chose Mak. 😊 How about you?

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #594 on: May 10, 2017, 04:13:55 pm »
Oh nice Carlyndj :) At least nabawasan na iniisip mo diba and you've already visualized your dream gown made by Mak Tumang. Congratulations :)

Hay ako wala pa din. Still torn among Julianne Syjuco, Vania Romoff, and Kristel Yulo. What I want is a simple yet romantic, feminine, and dainty gown with lace and soft fabrics and as much as possible minimal beadings. My dream gown is right up their alley that's why litong lito ako up to now hehe!

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #595 on: May 10, 2017, 09:05:26 pm »
thanks @decibel28

Naku long story nga yang gown designer na yan.  😂

I think you will feel it pag yun yung gown mo. 😊 Do you have all the sketches na ba?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #596 on: May 11, 2017, 05:41:34 am »
Thanks decibel28. 😊
My coordinator suggested claiza bihasa for entourage and gretchen pichay pero i like claiza better. I tried emailing her Nd texting her pero til now wala paring reply

Nakita ko sa IG mga dress ni Claiza. Ganda. Gusto ko mga ganon mukhang magaan lang yung dress.
Balitaan mo ko sis kung makapag quote na sya sayo :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #597 on: May 11, 2017, 03:17:25 pm »
Hey Carlyndj :) Hehe what happened bakit long story ang gown designer mo?

TRUE!!! Alam ko naman din talaga kung sinong gusto ko, pero kasi minsan I can't help but inquire na din sa iba so mas lalo kong pinapagulo isip ko haha! Yes I do have sketches from Julianne Syjuco and I LOVE it! :) Kay Kristel Yulo naman, you should pay a design fee of Php5K first before she'll do you a sketch, so it's up to you na if you'll get her or not. If yes deductible naman yung Php5K fee sa cost ng wedding gown. Kay Vania wala pa, I scheduled kasi an appointment last April when I went home, kaso I cancelled, nag dalawang isip kasi ako because my budget is lower than her starting rate for custom gowns. Pero, I should've went para sana natanong ko if she can go lower.

Kaya ayan litong lito ako kung sino sa kanilang tatlo. Ugh.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #598 on: May 11, 2017, 07:52:26 pm »
Ako talaga as in veluz talaga i want pero when we dound out yung rate niya now, ayun kahit ilang taon ko na iniisip na siya gagawa ng gown eh kelangan hanap ng iba. 2nd choice talaga is Patricia kasi i love her gowns and i super love mga nice back details talaga. Pero when i started reading the reviews here natakot ako kasi my coordinator's secretary quoted me way over the budget and yun nga not nice yung mga review. Hahaha sinabi ko rin sa kanya yan. Lol in fairness she was such super nice naman and sinabi ko yung budget ko and pumasok naman.

I 1st went to Mak and after he showed me the sketch right then and there sabi ko sa secretary ng coordinator na can we cancel nalang kay Pat kasi ayoko na magulo utak ko pero lahat sila sinasabi na puntahan ko para may choices lang. ang hirap mag sched ng appointment sa kanya by the way pero ang nangyari, i forgot the time. I thought 2 yung meeting pero 1 pm pala so i was asking kung pwede move or change pero hindi daw pwede so we scheduled another meeting. So ayun on the day of the meeting nagkita na kami. The usual hi and hellos then she sketched na agad without asking my budget or what kind of gown man lang i like. I told her lang na i want 2in1. Nung malapit na siyang matapos saka niya ako tinanong ng budget. Hahaha i had that thought na kahit hindi niya ako ask ano gusto ko, i know maganda kakalabasan niya kasi nakita ko na mga gawa niya. I took a photo if the sketch then said goodbye. When i was in the car titingnan ko sana yung sketch to compare pero nawala sa phone ko. I had to asked her secretary pa to resend it. So sabi ng sis ko parang hindi talaga para sayo pero still pinag isipan ko parin ng almost a day or 2. I asked some of my close friends narin although for me medyo bias siguro kasi Mak's sketched was colored so buhay na buhay while Pat's naman pencil lang kaya siguro parang so so lang. my coordinator said if i want na iba then i should go for Mak pero if i like the usual then kay Pat daw. How i wish pwede ko kunin both kasi maganda talaga. 😂

Ah talaga. Sayang parin yung 5k kung hindi mo naman siya kukunin. You should try to have an appointment kay Vania sis. Walang mawawala and malay mo pumasok rin sa budget.
Yung kay Pat pala when she asked me the budget i gave her super low talaga as in nahiya pa akong sabihin. Pero sabi ng sis ko tama lang yun para you can guys haggle pa. 😁

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #599 on: May 12, 2017, 05:02:39 pm »
Hahaha to be honest with you, the first designer that I asked din is Veluz. As in iba yung designs niya, very dreamy and talagang wala kang masabi sa ganda. Pero when she replies in my e-mail about her starting price, yun na yung deciding factor ko na NO talaga hehe!

Oh I see, ganun pala nangyari. See, minsan diba alam mo na agad if you'll go for that specific designer, in your case, Mak Tumang kasi right away you wanted to cancel na with Patricia Santos. Pero tama din yung ginawa mo para walang what if's in the end kasi both mo sila na meet.

Lesson learned the hard way for me. I cancelled my appointment with Vania kasi nga starting rate niya is more than my budget. Sana pala tinuloy ko na para nalaman ko na din right then and there if she can work around it or not :( Anyways, let's see until June sa next uwi ko sa Pinas :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close