Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199651 times)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #540 on: December 13, 2016, 03:09:01 pm »
^^ang ganda sis maedonas! Sino ba designer mo?

Thanks sis, si Jazel Sy. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #541 on: December 13, 2016, 03:46:53 pm »
maedonnas nice to see you Sis, and you gown by Jazel Sy is a stunner! You look beautiful, pano pa kaya sa wedding mo! Excited to see you on your big day!  :D BM shoes mo right?

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #542 on: December 13, 2016, 03:58:56 pm »
Sis maedonna, if may I ask how much package mo with Jazelsy? Or if di pwd kht price range. Thanks.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #543 on: December 13, 2016, 04:29:01 pm »
Ganda ng gown! Wow parang princess talaga.

Excited na din ako for my first fitting. :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #544 on: December 13, 2016, 04:58:59 pm »
maedonnas nice to see you Sis, and you gown by Jazel Sy is a stunner! You look beautiful, pano pa kaya sa wedding mo! Excited to see you on your big day!  :D BM shoes mo right?

Thanks sis, yes yung BM pa din. Sana makahanap ako ng backup shoes na same height ng heels ko. Pero hoping pa din ako na comfy na si BM para di nako magiba ng shoes. :)

Sis maedonna, if may I ask how much package mo with Jazelsy? Or if di pwd kht price range. Thanks.

Between 150-180k :)

Ganda ng gown! Wow parang princess talaga.

Excited na din ako for my first fitting. :)

Thanks sis :) Nakakaexcite nga ang first fitting, kasi maiimagine mo na agad ang final output ng gown. :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #545 on: December 13, 2016, 06:42:51 pm »
^ super winner sis! galing talaga ni Jazel Sy! Worth it naman ang investment mo. :D Yup, Joe San Antonio! :D I'm excited to see your wedding sis! :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #546 on: December 13, 2016, 06:51:36 pm »
^ RTW yung dress ko but I haven't tried it on kasi maliit yung sample. White Label informed me that it was ready na nun August pa.

I was so excited H2B was actually encouraging me to fly home for the weekend so I can try it. Pero I decided to be rational and wait na lang for January.

makarunee

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #547 on: December 14, 2016, 01:53:58 pm »
hi guys, anyone here bride of drezzee? kamusta naman experience nyo?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #548 on: December 15, 2016, 01:00:53 pm »
Ang ganda sis maedonnas! same tayo na princess gown!

Ganda ng fit sayo and you're so sexy! 😍

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #549 on: December 15, 2016, 09:57:12 pm »
thanks sis kdramaholic! I'm also excited to see yours kasi mauuna ka sakin hahaha :D

Ang ganda sis maedonnas! same tayo na princess gown!

Ganda ng fit sayo and you're so sexy! 😍

thanks sis! sis naipit kasi mga taba ko sa tiyan kaya nagmukhang sexy hahaha :D

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2016, 01:43:45 pm »
love your gown sis maedonnas, mine sa janaury padin yung fitting ko with beads narin. I have tried before ballgown kaso mukha ako malaki, good for you sis it suits you well! Ballgown din yung design sakin ni jazel dati kaso ayoko yung nadesign niya for me medyo nasimplehan ako tapos marami siya add ons if ever madgjust ng design and ang taray ng lola mo nun naintimidate nako maybe because kasi peak season din nung pumunta ako. Parang bago na yung office nila. But suits you well sis! Its so dreamy.


maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #551 on: December 16, 2016, 07:20:03 pm »
love your gown sis maedonnas, mine sa janaury padin yung fitting ko with beads narin. I have tried before ballgown kaso mukha ako malaki, good for you sis it suits you well! Ballgown din yung design sakin ni jazel dati kaso ayoko yung nadesign niya for me medyo nasimplehan ako tapos marami siya add ons if ever madgjust ng design and ang taray ng lola mo nun naintimidate nako maybe because kasi peak season din nung pumunta ako. Parang bago na yung office nila. But suits you well sis! Its so dreamy.

Thank you sis :) Mukhang same tayo ng kwento, nagsimula ako sa simpleng design, and then may another version siya pag may add on. Di ako tumigil kasi di ako satisfied, then come another revision. Hanggang sa nakatatlong versions siya.  Una kong inapprove na design was 2 in 1 gown. After a few months pinabago ko ulet, ginawa ko nalang isang gown, para masulet ko. Siguro dahil via email at viber chat lang convo namin kaya di ako naintimidate. Mas mahihiya din siguro ako magask ng mga revisions in person. hahaha :D Sis same office, nagparenovate lang siya :) Sino na bale kinuha mo sis? :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 07:22:46 pm by maedonnas »

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #552 on: December 17, 2016, 01:49:30 pm »
Hi girls!!! I went to White Label today to try some of their gowns and I must say that I'm pretty impressed. I prefer tulle ball gowns with some lace and beading. Their work is comparable to the Rosa Clara gown I fitted weeks back but much cheaper. They can also customise the gown for your if you want some changes from the design.

The gown that I liked was priced at 55k and was wondering if there are other designers within that price range for a tulle ball gown with some lace and beading.

I really like their work but just want to know if there are other options.

Thanks...

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2017, 11:02:01 am »
Hi Sisses! Para maiba naman.. baka may maganda kayong feedback kay Patricia Santos. Hahaha. I've been reading bad reviews about her but I really want her. You might want to share your experience with her, I'd love to know about it! Kating- kati na ako to book her! Hahaha.

Thank you <3

ChixC18

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #554 on: February 17, 2017, 04:01:57 am »
^hearty2017  -  Hi sis! You can try Bridehouse Philippines by Carmen Lazaro (she's the mom of both designer Pau Lazaro and Von Lazaro) she quoted me 50K for a soft tulle ball gown with lace on top and bottom part of the gown and some beadings/stones on top too.  You can look at her IG account kasi mas updated yung photos don kesa sa FB page nila. They are located in Makati BTW.  ;)

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #555 on: February 26, 2017, 07:05:28 pm »
Hi sisses!

Just finished a round of appointments with possible designers..

First my peg is a sweet heart ball gown. Opt 1 is a tulle ball gown so very flowy lang. Opt 2 is a tissue organza somehow structured ball gown with train. At first gusto ko talaga very flowy lang and soft but then malaki kasi church namin so better din with train talaga.. Still not decided though which option is better for a morning wedding..

Anyway for the designers, I met the following:
Mara Chua - ok naman though I can't really visualize her design. Also dun sa sketch nya iyong waist is parang pa-V which hindi like ng mom ko. Then when we asked sinabi lang nya na iyon ang cut but then stratight parin iyong waist from the outside papatungan daw. Medyo weird lang kasi na sa sketch nya pa-V tapos biglang nung ayaw ng mom ko sabi nya papatungan naman para di kita iyong-V. But supposedly the sketch will show how it will look diva regardless of what the cut sa ilalim ng layers. But I think ok sya for entourage, I love her tulle ento gowns and quite affordable din.

Richie Ortega-Torres - She's very nice. She asked me all the details I like and don't like. Sometimes din when she feels na hindi mag-work iyong what I like she will tell me and she'll suggest something else na ok din naman. She also looked into all the pegs I'm showing and explain to me the difference of the fabrics and even the details na what I like pala is embroidery. She'll send daw the sketches in a week which I think is nice kasi hindi minadali and she'll email pa (eh usually the other designers don't share). She can also work on your budget. I also showed pala the peg of MOH sisters and quote is reasonable naman. So over-all she's ok and she's one of my options. Plus din pala na Makati lang sya.

Andrea Tetangco - Well I arrived early like past 12:30 for a 1pm mtg. Then she was so shocked and I think she's planning to go out for lunch pa so not sure if I arrived 1pm of andun sya.. She's nice naman but not as approachable. She listens to me but then don't give much input. She sketch something but I think medyo generic.. and she didn't bother looking into my new pegs pala.. I sent her some kasi but I have new ones. and when I asked her how will her design look, I was expecting that she'll show me a sample of her work but she said lang same as your pegs. Also, I showed her the MOH peg, same as the one I showed Richie and her price is more than double. So I think no na sya for me.

Teena Sabrina Tan - She's super nice also. Same feelings and sentiments ko with Richie. Her approach is same din. She'll ask what you like and don't like and will also suggest. As mentioned may 2 pegs ako for the skirt of the ball gown. She was able to suggest na 2 looks, like may detachable train na structured but then sa ilalim is the flowy and layer tulle. So sa church may train then sa reception floor length tulle nalang. She warned me lang na it will be heavy.. She also works on a budget and will email the sketches too.. So I think she's one of my options too...

Joe San Antonio - She's very ma-chika. She also asked me about my suppliers.. though not as detailed as Richie and Teena but she explained to me the fabrics that she'll used. Even swatches of the color. She recommended a tulle layered flowy gown since morning wedding nga daw. Quite expensive lang her quote but I think kasi she really used quality materials like french tulle and spanish laser cut lace.

So that's it. Sorry for the long post.. hihi
So far my top 2 is Teena and Richie. Any feedback on them?
Also what do you think is better for a morning wedding: tulle flowy gown or somehow structured organza gown with train.

TIA!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #556 on: February 26, 2017, 07:19:47 pm »
Hi Hearty2017,

You can search Teena's name on the GT search bar. May feedback kasi sa kanya last year na ang dami niya fittings coz hindi niya makuha agad yung fit.  I also emailed one of her past brides(not from GT) to confirm if it was true and she said if you have lots of time and patience to go back for fittings, go with her. Bata pa kasi but promising.

Re Richie Ortega Torres, she was actually my first gown designer! I love her designs and super easy to talk to. I booked her wayyy to early actually and 10 months after booking her, I changed my design preference. From a full lace gown I'm now going for a very clean looking one. Nothing against Richie but I know it's just not her forte. I also appreciated that she suggested we use my down payment for 2 gowns, which I will use for mothers' gowns, since it is non refundable. I have met her again since cancelling on her and super bait niya I didn't feel any awkwardness:)

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #557 on: February 26, 2017, 08:34:46 pm »
Hi sis rowan, sige I'll look for the past reviews of Teena. Though, I'm planning to lose weight din kasi until the wedding so I think I need din talaga a lot of fittings.. She's young nga.. But was she able to get the fit right in the end? I'll just wait first for Richie and Teena's sketches...

Sino naging designer mo? Ang nice ni Richie to offer na o-convert nalang. Siguro kung iba iyon let go na agad iyong DP mo..

rowan

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #558 on: February 26, 2017, 09:29:16 pm »
^From the non GT bride yes after so many fittings. Her dress is loose, boho style which is Teena's style daw. . The two reviews here, one got Teena for her entourage gowns plus 2 gowns for herself. She pulled out her entourage gowns as her 2 gowns still can't fit despite numerous fittings. For the other bride, she got her entourage gowns naman after many tries. Im now with Boom Sason so malayo talaga sa style ni Richie:) Yes super nice and I think mas bagay siya sa moms' gowns coz our moms love lace and beads hehe. I gave her free rein na as I want our moms to stand out.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #559 on: February 26, 2017, 09:36:11 pm »
Hearty2017: Hehe I may be a bit biased since Richie was my designer but Ive also had clothes made by Teena Sabrina Tan. Between the two, I would definitely go to Richie Ortega. She really is a veteran. My family has been going to Richie for years and she has never failed to get the fit right for the gowns. And of course, fit really is everything!

Rowan: I cannot wait to see your Boom Sason gown. For sleek, minimalist, and ultra flattering gowns, I think no one really does it like Boom Sason. =) 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:42:22 pm by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close