We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Patricia Santos is nice naman talaga eh. Hehe back then she was so cheap pa when I inquired with her. 90K lang almost fully beaded na ha including the entire hem. But wala I got turned off because a couple of friends warned me about the professionalism and also quality of the entourage dresses. But anyway perhaps now she's better at organizing her timeline and fitting schedules already. There is no denying that she has good designs and her beaders are very good.I also inquired with Mak before but he was waaaaay cheaper than Patricia Santos. If now, there is only 20k difference between the 2, I'd personally go for Patricia Santos since she has a bigger name plus aren't Mak's fittings all the way in Pampanga? The price of the gas for fittings alone is something to consider. Doesn't Patricia sketch anymore during the 1st inquiry? She used to. =) Personally I find Mak's designs a bit costume-like or beauty pageant-like rather than bridal. But that's just me =)
Napansin nyo ba parang lahat ng wedding gown designs recently are starting to look the same? Illusion neckline and heavy embroidery. Parang yung frou frou a few years ago...Do you know any designers that specialize in plain gowns?