Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 200150 times)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #400 on: June 16, 2016, 12:24:40 am »
MS_JanDel that's good. I strongly suggest if you're going to book her, have your measurements taken na. They will schedule your update of measurements after a few months espc if you're an overseas bride. Anyway our wedding is set this December 2016. Also be sure to be on time during your meeting with her and its always advisable to be there during weekdays kasi hindi masyado madami tao. :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #401 on: June 16, 2016, 02:03:17 pm »
Thank you so much for these info sis pinaydiaspora.. I guess I have to leave early since i'm in QC and her shop is in Makati and it's a good thing my sched is friday. I actually wanted to be there on Saturday but all here Saturdays for June are booked and I didn't want to wait until July since I heard that she accommodates a limited number of brides per month. I didn't want to risk it.   :)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #402 on: June 16, 2016, 10:45:15 pm »
^ You're welcome. It's true dapat 2-3 months before pa lang nag papa book ka na appointment with her. Update mo na lang ako about your wedding. Happy preps! :)

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #403 on: June 17, 2016, 12:11:47 am »
Hi, newbie here. Hingi sana ako ng feedback between Bride House and Merlene Marcelo Couture for my wedding gown. I'm not yet decided kung sino ang mas okay sa kanila in terms of fitting ng gown and the service as well. Thanks in advance.  :)

Hello sis jnoble! Welcome to GT! Maganda ang mga gowns ni Merlene Marcelo nakikita ko kasi sa facebook but i dont know if ok ang service niya in terms of fitting and other stuff. yung bride house hindi kopa sila na encounter :) back read ka lang dito madami ka makukuha mga tips :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #404 on: June 17, 2016, 09:56:51 am »
Considered mid-range pa ba si cecilio abad? rates niya nasa 140k...

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #405 on: June 17, 2016, 12:42:09 pm »
Most people consider designers with a price range of 60-150k mid-range. But if starting at 150up then di na siguro :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #406 on: June 17, 2016, 05:48:23 pm »
^^His Design Team B (Flevelyn Velasquez) is mid range. She quoted me 75K for a full lace, minimal beading dress. Fit and sewers will still be the same as Cecilio Abad.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #407 on: June 19, 2016, 03:09:51 pm »
Done with my first appointment with Mel! Showed her my peg and she sketched a gown based on my peg! I loved it! So much that when she told me the price I didn't even think about it and just said yes. hahaahah!! My final design and measurement taking will be next year around February, so I have a lot more time to trim a little of this body fat. hahaha!

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #408 on: June 19, 2016, 03:35:18 pm »
Done with my first appointment with Mel! Showed her my peg and she sketched a gown based on my peg! I loved it! So much that when she told me the price I didn't even think about it and just said yes. hahaahah!! My final design and measurement taking will be next year around February, so I have a lot more time to trim a little of this body fat. hahaha!
hi sis, is this mel orlina? how much ang range niya? its for my sister kasi :)

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2016, 07:54:44 am »
hi mga sis, alam nyo ba how much rate ni Mel Orlina for kinda like ball gown. Magagnda di nyung mga works nya ee.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #410 on: June 20, 2016, 09:45:16 am »
@Rowan hindi ba si Vidal Clayton yung team B? he quoted me 110k naman..

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #411 on: June 20, 2016, 10:13:07 am »
Hi sis iamfarrah and sis Nikky27 Mel Orlina's rate is 60-85k depending on the design and cut. 😊

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2016, 10:24:08 am »
MS_JanDel Happy that your first meeting with Mel went well! Happy preps :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2016, 06:37:20 pm »
^^^Meixin,

I think they call Vidal Clayton as CA Design Team, Flevelyn Velasquez as CA Design Team B while Cecilio Abad is Cecilio Abad. Basta 3 tiers sila, Cecilio Abad then Vidal Clayton then Flevelyn Velasquez.

Edit: Flevelyn is CA Jr Design Team, if we want to be technical about it hehe:)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 06:49:12 pm by rowan »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2016, 09:52:00 am »
^Sorry, no offense meant. Di ko lang kasi siya nakausap when I went there. Si cecilio and Vidal Clayton lang yung nakausap ko.. :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #415 on: June 21, 2016, 10:34:11 am »
^Haha its nothing no:) I also found out about their junior design team from a former CA bride:) Sabi niya if she knew about it, baka kay Flevelyn na lang siya kasi same sewers and fit naman with CA:)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #416 on: June 21, 2016, 11:08:05 am »
^Ahh sa akin naman yung kakilala ko for Vidal na bride kasi. Anyways, I've booked Cecilio na din naman. Una ayaw ko pa kasi nga mahal. Kaso nung pumunta kami dun may mga nagffinal fit na brides nun, and gandang ganda talaga ako. Kinoconvince ako ng mommy ko na dun na talaga magpagawa, then si fiance naman ang sabi kung mahal lang din ang ibabayad mas gusto niya dun na sa actual named designer na, kaya eto future CA bride na :)

jesuiskareen

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #417 on: June 21, 2016, 10:42:49 pm »
Hi ladies! :) I got NiƱo Angeles as my wedding gown designer for my November wedding. Aside from the fact that his rate is within budget, I felt very at ease with him.

Initially, I inquired through his Facebook page. I sent him my peg and asked for his rate. I sent my inquiry in the morning, and I got his reply with a sketch (already!!!) after midnight. I was really impressed with his sketch. May kinuha sya sa peg na sinend ko, but added a few of his own.

I set a meeting with him next in his Makati studio. Madali lang hanapin, and accessible to me also. I saw some of his works, and he then showed me some of his current projects. His specialty daw is body contouring so my goal na pumayat and tumangkad on my wedding day can be achieved. Haha! ;)

I'm set for my 1st fitting on August, and at the same time, he will get the measurements also of my entourage. He makes entourage gowns, as well. If you want to see some of his designs/work, he supplies the gowns in X in Alabang Town Center. I have bought a gown there even before meeting him so baka meant to be talaga. Haha! :)

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #418 on: June 22, 2016, 11:10:46 am »
hi sis jesuiskareen, how much yung rates nya for entourage gowns? TIA  :)

jesuiskareen

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #419 on: June 22, 2016, 04:38:04 pm »
He quoted 5K for the entourage gowns, while for the moms 7K with lace and beading na daw. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close