Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199873 times)

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #360 on: April 18, 2016, 06:42:06 pm »
^ Thanks, dear! Bridehouse bride ka din? :) Last Saturday lang kami nag finalize ng contract :) So most likely wala pa talaga nasimulan. I was surprised kasi iba yun humarap sakin to design my gown, Ms. Carmen was out of the country and I wasn't informed.

Anyways, I just talked to Jane (her assistant) and she'll set another appointment with me daw once Ms. Carmen is back.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #361 on: April 18, 2016, 09:34:29 pm »
^may time ka pa naman sis to finalize. Make sure lang mainform mo sila asap. Ako din magulo isip. Last minute nagpalit din ako. Hehe. Pasaway

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #362 on: April 18, 2016, 09:58:05 pm »
^ Yup, they agreed to set a new appointment to finalize my design :) I'm not alone pala. I think this is one of the hardest parts of preparations, to choose your design for your gown. Hay!

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #363 on: April 19, 2016, 06:12:10 am »
^ Thanks, dear! Bridehouse bride ka din? :) Last Saturday lang kami nag finalize ng contract :) So most likely wala pa talaga nasimulan. I was surprised kasi iba yun humarap sakin to design my gown, Ms. Carmen was out of the country and I wasn't informed.


yes dear, BH bride din. Kami daw yung first batch of brides ni Ms.Carmen :) And kakagulat nga na sya ang kameeting mo tapos wala sya haha! Pero oks lang yang mga change of heart na yan, sabihin mo lang agad sa kanya para maayos pa :D

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #364 on: April 21, 2016, 01:04:30 am »
^ Did she design your gown ba? Syempre hindi ko pinakita na I'm surprised. Hehe. Talked to the back up designer nicely padin and they're very nice and accommodating naman so okay na din. Jane agreed to set up a new appointment. Good thing Makati area lang din yun office ko. Hehe.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2016, 07:43:50 am »
^i was rooting for a Von Lazaro gown that time. I could not afford him so I tried asking Ms.Carmen if she can at least use my peg as an inspiration. She agreed but tweaked it a bit to be more "Bridehouse" than Von's :)

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #366 on: April 21, 2016, 10:59:26 am »
Dream gown ko si Claiza bihasa. Been browsing her works and oh my! Her works are just so love.  The beading, fitting says it all. I feel hindi ko siya afford haha.

Narrowed my option na with bridehouse and claiza. To my surprise I got a very similar quote from them. If i could pay few thousand bucks to get her ill get her na and so i did.

Hindi ko nagustuhan sketch ni BH :( very basic and parang walang ka effort effort to enhance my voluptuous body lol! But i think they are very very good yun lang hindi ko like yung design so i ended up with claiza.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #367 on: April 22, 2016, 06:42:14 am »
^Agree with hindi ganun kadetailed yung sketch ni BH. Pero maganda naman ang execution so keri na:D

juwie

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #368 on: April 27, 2016, 02:29:54 am »
Does anyone know where else can I post my bridal gown for sale? I've decided to sell it, and so far I've only posted at OLX. Thanks in advance! 😊

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #369 on: April 27, 2016, 03:28:37 am »
^ sis go to wedding suppliers philippines fb page or waw fb group or here? That's where I usually see preloved gowns on sale. Though no clue if the admins would allow it here as well but you can try.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #370 on: April 27, 2016, 10:48:23 am »
^ Thanks sis! Takot ako to sell here, or paste the OLX link, baka i-moderate ako. Haha 😊

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #371 on: May 25, 2016, 11:39:36 pm »
Hi mga sis, newbie here and 2017 bride.

I'm currently looking for mid range wedding designers. I want sana a tulle with lace applique ball gown. Sino ma-rerecommend nyo na ok mag-execute ng tulle gowns? I'm looking into a lot of designers now like Mara Chua, Mel Orlina, Roxy Bagano, Haydee Garcia, Hannah Kong, Coca Couture, Von Lazaro, Claiza Bihasa, Kristel Yulo, Michael Leyva, Paolo Blanco... hay parang ang ganda lahat ng works nila.

TIA!  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #372 on: May 26, 2016, 01:56:59 am »
You can try Richie Ortega Torres. Id say 90 percent of her gowns are tulle with lace or embroidery appliques. But she's not into big crystals or exagg beading if youre leaning towards that. Vania Romoff also has nove laces. And Kristel Yulo I agree has nice laces too.

Michael Leyva has super nice gowns too but I wouldn't consider him mid-range anymore since his gowns are now 150k min.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:59:10 am by Chili1113 »

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #373 on: May 26, 2016, 07:18:39 am »
hi sis, actually ayoko naman ng masyado maraming beading. alam mo ba magkano starting ni Vania? Nag-email ako sakanya wala pang sagot eh. Thanks

Ganun na pala kataas si Michael Leyva..

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #374 on: May 26, 2016, 09:33:41 am »
Hi sis chilli1113, i'm wodering sino gumawa ng entourage gowns mo, ang gaganda din kasi. Thanks :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #375 on: May 26, 2016, 12:19:32 pm »
^Hi sis! Richie Ortega Torres din yung entourage gowns. Zero stress for me hehe they're the ones who text me entou for fitting etc. I dont even know sino naka schedule next sila bahala sa lahat. Even the colors and styles, I gave Richie a mood board lang and she chose all the fabrics and designs for me hehe.

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #376 on: May 26, 2016, 12:52:05 pm »
Hi sis chilli1113, pwede patingin ng gown mo and ento? :) trying to back track if you shared it, hindi ko mahanap. Thanks.

cc1818

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #377 on: May 26, 2016, 03:36:54 pm »
hi sis chilli1113, may I know how much ang starting rate ni Richie Ortega for the gown? :)

jadedrock

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #378 on: May 26, 2016, 04:21:49 pm »
hi sis, actually ayoko naman ng masyado maraming beading. alam mo ba magkano starting ni Vania? Nag-email ako sakanya wala pang sagot eh. Thanks

100k minimum ni Vania. bridal gown pa lang, wala nung mga usual na kasali na sa rates ng ibang designers.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #379 on: May 26, 2016, 04:49:28 pm »
Hi ladies! :)

Sino sa inyo ang Joe San Antonio Bride? I just wanna know your experience with her? Kasi I'm planning to book her next week pero shempre I wanna know your reviews/comments. Hihi. Thank you very much! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close