Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199932 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #380 on: May 26, 2016, 09:13:02 pm »
hi sis chilli1113, may I know how much ang starting rate ni Richie Ortega for the gown? :)

Richie starts at 80k for bridal gown and 8k for entourage gowns =)

hearty2017: you can check her work on IG
https://www.instagram.com/richieortegatorres/  my gown is one of the recent ones shown

mdjanna

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #381 on: May 27, 2016, 01:18:47 am »
Hi Sissies!!

I've inquired with some of the designers I am eye-ing and from 8 designers my choices narrowed to 3

Paolo Blanco - His works are impressive and I like his beading techniques lalo sa embroidery but he wasn't recommened by one of my bridesmaids because of their bad experience in the past. I don't know if his service already improve but I might consider him. His rates btw starts at 45k above

Roxy Bagano - She was recommended by a lot of brides cos of stress free service and professionalism, She sketched super nice design for my gown pero looking at her IG i'm not so sure if she can execute the gown I envisioned it to be but I'm not taken with most of her designs parang some embroidery and lace applique aren't proportioned. I dunno if it's just me but she have long list of clients perhaps depende sa client's preference siguro. Flexible in terms of rates but her starting is 35k

Haydee Garcia - I first heard her thru recommendations by some of my colleagues because 3 of them was her bride last year. I got curious and immediately set an appointment with her, her atelier is very spacious and maaliwalas and her gowns are very intricate and ma detail. What I'm concern is she's preggy parang delikado siya ma stress lalo na I'm very mabusisi and OC lalo na when it comes to what I will wear as well as my ento. Flexible also in terms of pricing, Her rates starts at 35k but I checked her IG earlier she has promo for December 2016-April 2017 brides. She topped my list of gown supplier dahil she's super easy to talk to and ang gaan ng feeling ko sa kanya plus her works are super nice kaso what hinders me is her current condition? Should I also take that in consideration?

Help TIA! :)

lakwatchera

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #382 on: May 27, 2016, 12:14:32 pm »
Seeing the design Edward Teng sketched for me made me 10x more excited for our big day! Brides to be should really consider his work when choosing a designer! :)

thisgirlisonfayer

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2016, 03:04:30 pm »
Hi sis @mdjanna I was her previous bride m just as long as nalagpasan na nya yung first 3-4 months magiging flexible naman na ata siya handling stress but i suggest if you really wanted to book her as your couturier take in consideration her condition if may mga gusto ka pa tweak lalo na if minimal (which i think is part of the process) you can talk to her assistant about it na lang :) She's very easy naman to talk to basta have a black and white agreement para atleast walang magiging problem :) Happy preps sis!

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #384 on: May 30, 2016, 08:36:53 am »
thanks sis chilli! kaya pala no wonder maganda pagkakagawa din sa entourage kasi si Richie din gumawa kaya lang medyo mataas na sa akin yung 8k each for entourage.

sis lakwachera, i'm rooting for Edward Teng for my bridal gown din. How much na ang rate nya ngayon? thanks sis  :)

mdjanna

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #385 on: June 03, 2016, 12:51:04 pm »
Thanks sis @thisgirlisonfayer i just booked Haydee Garcia na :) yup! Ako na mag aadjust haha :)) sabi niya coordinate with her secretary na lang sa mga tweaks na i wanted to add or alter but she will try her best to attend to my fittings medyo mahihirapan lang siya sa 1st week of October cos due date nya that time.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2016, 05:27:16 pm »
Done with my first fitting earlier at Bridehouse. :) That feeling na sinusuot mo na yun gown mo is just priceless. :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2016, 07:07:46 pm »
Finally booked Adora Couture for my ento :) Hope everything goes well.

Can't wait for the fitting of my base too, sana dumating na dito sa abroad  ;D

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2016, 08:18:52 pm »
^maedonnas may i ask how much starting rate ng adora sa entourage? Thanks!

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2016, 08:35:23 pm »
sis prettylove

Adora's Rate:
1.  MOH/BM/Sec Sponsors - P4,000 - 5,500 each
2.  Flower girls - P1,800 - 2,500 each
3.  Moms - P5,500 - 7,000 each

 :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #390 on: June 09, 2016, 02:19:47 pm »
Hello sissies!! Any Mel Orlina brides here? I'll be meeting her next week! I have read good reviews a while back but in case there are current mel brides pashare naman ng experience niyo girls! And if I decided to book her, how much is the usual dp?? hahaha!! I want to know how much cash should I have with me when I go and meet her next week, I'm kinda 80% sure I'm going to book her na. But ofcourse I want to know reviews too.  ;D ;D ;D

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #391 on: June 09, 2016, 02:37:54 pm »
^MS_JanDel: Hi sis, Mel Orlina din ako. Havent met her yet as I am based overseas but we plan to meet her next month for the first fitting. Kaya di pa ako makakabigay ng feedback hehe. She requested DP of 20k. I have a friend who also got Mel Orlina, mabait daw. And she can give inputs daw as to what's bagay sayo. Have you seen her work in FB? Ganda din. Kaya im excited to meet her :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #392 on: June 09, 2016, 03:12:37 pm »
^MS_JanDel: Hi sis, Mel Orlina din ako. Havent met her yet as I am based overseas but we plan to meet her next month for the first fitting. Kaya di pa ako makakabigay ng feedback hehe. She requested DP of 20k. I have a friend who also got Mel Orlina, mabait daw. And she can give inputs daw as to what's bagay sayo. Have you seen her work in FB? Ganda din. Kaya im excited to meet her :)

Hello sis!! Yes Been following her in FB and IG before I got engaged that's why I'm pretty sure I'm going to book her na. :)

Yay!Thanks sis! I just don't know what to expect on our first meeting. Excited for you sis! I'm sure your meeting with her will go smoothly. BTW sis, is the range she gave you i 58k-80k din? That's what they quote me when I sent an email last year. Baka kasi nagincrease na sila. hehe
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:20:04 pm by MS_JanDel »

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #393 on: June 09, 2016, 03:31:38 pm »
MS_JanDel Thanks sis! Excited na din ako for you! Siguro prepare mo lang yung peg mo or what you have in mind. Baka during your meeting, gawan ka na niya ng sketch. Keep us posted!

Sis i think her rate would depend on the style ng gown na gusto mo. She quoted me 70k, I guess dahil magastos sa tela yung peg ko its similar to a ruffled tulle skirt. my friend naman, 65k daw. :) im sure magiging okay yan ;)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #394 on: June 09, 2016, 03:43:30 pm »
sis marbleslice Inonote ko yan sis! Actually i already have a pic on phone to show her.. Feeling ko 70k din yung akin kasi A line ballgown although half embroidered lang. Yes sis I'll post here on my experience. I'm crossing my fingers since this is is the supplier that I'm most excited to meet! Update us also sis when you meet her and your friend's experience too! I hope we get to meet more Mel Orlina bride. :D :D :D

xstellarx

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #395 on: June 12, 2016, 10:45:45 am »
Dream gown ko si Claiza bihasa. Been browsing her works and oh my! Her works are just so love.  The beading, fitting says it all. I feel hindi ko siya afford haha.

Narrowed my option na with bridehouse and claiza. To my surprise I got a very similar quote from them. If i could pay few thousand bucks to get her ill get her na and so i did.

Hindi ko nagustuhan sketch ni BH :( very basic and parang walang ka effort effort to enhance my voluptuous body lol! But i think they are very very good yun lang hindi ko like yung design so i ended up with claiza.

Sis summer_princess - magkano usual range ni Claiza Bihasa? Ok din ba sya during meetings?

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #396 on: June 13, 2016, 09:51:19 pm »
MS_JanDel I'm a Mel Orlina bride. Although I'm based overseas I was able to personally meet her, paid my deposit and had my measurements by her na. On-the-spot! We only paid 5K for deposit and had the payments staggered in installment basis. Her secretary will email you with the details and contract which will contain all the inclusions ng bridal gown package. You also have the option to get your MOB/MOG and the rest of the entourage's gowns from them with a discount. Right now she already increased her rate..around 60-65K na and it depends on the complexity of your gown. If you're in Manila, it's better to book an appointment with her so you can discuss how much is your budget and show her your design peg. If you're based overseas like me, you can schedule an appointment a few months before you go home for vacation or if you can't go home, better send her photos of your design pegs so they can give you a possible starting quotation.

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #397 on: June 13, 2016, 10:30:27 pm »
Sis summer_princess - magkano usual range ni Claiza Bihasa? Ok din ba sya during meetings?

Fitting my gown in a week or 2! Dpa ako ready hahaha! It took almost 2mos for the first fitting.

What do you mean ok? I had 2 mtgs so far, first basic inquiry and 2nd proposal of designs.
I was able to nego with her usual rate by as much! Starting is 50k depending on the design:)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2016, 12:52:32 pm »
Sis pinaydiaspora thank you sis!! I already have an appointment with her this coming Friday. The range her secretary gave me last December was 56-80k. But when is your first wedding sis? My wedding is still July 2017 and I was planning to have my measurements taken on December 2016. I have pix of the pegs I want in my phone so I can show her during our meeting. I'm so excited for this. Thank you sis for the feedback!


jnoble

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2016, 10:11:13 pm »
Hi, newbie here. Hingi sana ako ng feedback between Bride House and Merlene Marcelo Couture for my wedding gown. I'm not yet decided kung sino ang mas okay sa kanila in terms of fitting ng gown and the service as well. Thanks in advance.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close