Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 200012 times)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #300 on: February 27, 2016, 09:11:29 pm »
^Thanks Chili1113! I guess this is the con for planning things too early. Tempting pag too many good choices!;p

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2016, 04:13:27 pm »
Hi sis overseasbride usually sa contract with designers ang nakalagay is..
  • Total package amount (with discounts, promo if meron)
    details like sketch, design, embellishment etc
    Fitting schedules
    Payment terms and bank details
    Bridal assistance if there is
    Body form if available
    Cancellaton and refund policy
    OOT fee if applicable
I made a post about it in my blog as well for more info. Hope that helps.


overseasbride

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2016, 08:28:33 pm »
thanks sis pinaydiaspora. Kaloka halos walang laman ang contract ni emil. After ko sya kulitin ng kulitin. So I think, ako na lang ang magrereply sa kanya ng detalyado.  :o

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #303 on: February 29, 2016, 12:43:12 am »
^ Sis designers would usually give contracts when deposits have been made. Maybe he just gave you quotation? In my case kasi, when I received the quotation it was just the basic and it was recommended talaga to have a personal appointment. When we met when I had my vacation, pinagusapan namin lahat ng initial details. Then I paid the deposit. After that, her secretary emailed me my "open" contract for some of the details that I know for sure eh magbabago pa. Be clear muna with your meeting with him about what you like and can afford. 

overseasbride

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #304 on: February 29, 2016, 10:59:57 am »
sis pinaydiaspora, we have already met and agreed na sa kanya ako magpapagawa ng gown and gown of the mothers. We have agreed na din sa price. Then I deposited him my dp when I got home. Then after that kinulit ko sya ng kinulit for the contract. He would promise kasi pero di naman nya naibibigay. Halos parang quotation nga lang binigay nya sakin. Parang di talaga contract.

Ang nakalagay lang is yung price ng gowns, then yung terms ng payment which is 50% upon measurement and 50% upon completion. Take note overseas ako so di pwedeng masabayan ko yung sched ng mga mothers. Hayy. Ni walang sched na indicated kung kelan ang measurement at completion ng gowns. Tama ka sis, parang quotation lang talaga binigay sakin.

Any Emil Ocampo brides here? Nagwworry ako sa supplier pag ganyan sila. Nagwoworry ako they won't deliver correctly :(

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #305 on: February 29, 2016, 03:03:46 pm »
^ Baka naman busy? Lol In my case I have to wait for weeks before mag reply yung secretary ng designer ko. Iniisip ko na lang busy sila and besides July pa naman next update ng measurements ko and malayo pa wedding. Try to contact them uli na lang and specify ano gusto mo malaman espc with the contracts para clear lahat. Try to worry less sis.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:44:47 pm by pinaydiaspora »

overseasbride

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #306 on: February 29, 2016, 05:40:08 pm »
Hahahaha tama sis baka iniistress mo masyado sarili ko :P thanksieee! :-*

blair_abbey

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #307 on: March 02, 2016, 07:57:49 pm »
Hi guys, just wanna share my experience with Haydee Garcia.

I actually inquired last year pa pero di pa ko nag pa book kasi naghahanap pa ko ng mas mura, she initially quoted me 60k for my gown and I must say its the lowest price na nahanap ko cause I want my gown to be fully beaded with embroidery. And sa nakita ko sa IG niya I'm really impressed with her designs.

So fast forward 2016, I went to her studio and I was in awe because lumipat na siya sa 2nd floor because before sa 3rd floor siya and ang liit ng studio niya pero ngayon malaki and maganda na. She also have 3 assistants (before it was only 2) and an in-house sewer. So I must say madami na siyang naka transact kaya gumanda ang studio niya.

She said that nag taas na daw siya ng price kasi medyo nalulugi siya kasi her works are not really 20k - 35k and I can attest to that. Pero sa gown ko di siya nag palit ng price. Madali siya kausap and we finalize everything in less than an hour. She is open for suggestions and she also taught me kung anong maganda and kung ano ang di bagay without imposing.

I also saw the gown Pia Wurtzbach wore and it was stunning, her assistant said they worked with Pia's gown for 2 months.

And totoo nga sinabi ng ibang nabasa ko regarding haydee na hindi niya tinitipid ang mga beadworks niya, I saw a gown na ginagawa nila and I'm really impress she was actually doing some of the beadworks herself to make sure na maganda ang gawa.

I'm planning to have my ento and mothers to come to her shop para dun na rin mag pagawa kasi sulit talaga ang price.

For now I'll give haydee a 10/10, I hope na walang maging problem sa fitting and all. By the way before going to her shop try setting up appointment first. Dati daw kasi may nag walk in lang and wala siya kasi bumibili siya ng tela. So much better to set up an appointment before going. Happy preps sis!

Newkidontheblock

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #308 on: March 03, 2016, 09:56:38 am »
Hi girls, I know marami na posts and reviews, pero for full lace na serpentina, si pinaka okay sa kanila kasama na yung madaling kausap:
1. Mel Orlina
2. Gretchen Pichay
3. Zandra Lim
4. Edward Teng
5. Jazel Sy
6. Hannah Kong

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #309 on: March 03, 2016, 12:30:22 pm »
^ hi sis all of them i can say maganda at magaling sa execution ng designs of the gown that you want but the fitting itself duon kasi nagkakatalo and when it comes to that aspect i find edward teng and gretchen pichay are the best with the choices that you mentioned but also try richie ortega and boom sason, their works are also very impressive too when it comes to lace bridal gowns ☺️ Happy hunting!

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #310 on: March 04, 2016, 03:14:08 am »
^^ sis newkidontheblock your choice of designer will depend on your wedding gown budget. All of them are good but it will also depend kung nag click personalities nyo or not. Try to ask for their rates and compare. If you're in Manila, better have a personal appointment so you'd get to meet them. I'm sure you'll get that "this is it feeling" kapag na-meet mo sila and they started sketching your gown.

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #311 on: March 04, 2016, 01:22:34 pm »
^sis newkidontheblock tama sila, meet mo muna lahat or at least yung top 3 mo. para maweigh mo din kung sino mas feel mo,I'm a Jazel SY bride. nakapag 2nd fitting na ko, so far alagang alaga ako ni Achi Jazel. Before ako nag book kay Jazel madami din ako napuntahan na designer. And sis serpentina din gown ko! haha  :)

Newkidontheblock

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #312 on: March 09, 2016, 07:15:11 am »
Girls, has anyone heard of marco & oyama?

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #313 on: March 09, 2016, 08:47:54 pm »
^ no sis sorry :)

babycandies

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #314 on: March 09, 2016, 09:40:51 pm »
Sis you can also try Merlene Marcelo of Kamagong St, Makati. Got my wedding gown from her:)

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #315 on: March 11, 2016, 08:26:06 pm »
sis babycandies how was your gown? okay naman ba? yung gown ng entourage mo dun din?:)

babycandies

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #316 on: March 11, 2016, 11:43:29 pm »
^hi sis. yup, i loved my gown naman hehe :). no, di na ako nagpagawa ng entourage sa kanya, usually kasi around 6-8k each bridesmaid sa kanya. I found a bridal shop sa laguna offering 3k for each abay. :) kay ms. merlene, you can visit and immediately, you can fit gowns na rin so you can see for yourself which style would suit you best.

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #317 on: March 12, 2016, 09:39:22 am »
actually sis babycandies sakanya entourage gowns namin kasi maganda location niya din, malapit sa lahat ng mga entourage namin:) pati pala suit ni h2b dun narin, ayaw niya na ng papalit palit:)

lalala00

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #318 on: March 14, 2016, 08:26:22 pm »
Hi. Question lang. Ano usually payment terms pag sa gown? Normal lang ba yung 90% paid na gown sa 1st fitting pa lang?

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2016, 01:06:05 pm »
^ No sis unless you and your designer agreed to pay everything in full on the first fitting but usually they have installment schemes and divide the payment into 2-3 terms according to fitting schedules. Better ask your designer about it and make sure its written in the contract. Like, everything literally. Your first payment would be the deposit which is non-refundable and then you have to pay again on your first fitting etc But of course you have to pay the full amount before you get the dress usually a week before your wedding.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close