We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks LilaFowler and lots-o. Super super nakahinga kame ni fiance. Double time nalang kame sa work to earn back the 40. She can keep it. Whats nakakainis pa, shes always on vacation posting her travel on IG while pending mga requests namen dati. Arrrgghhhh! I agree dapat my probation period ang planners. hehe
Please help! I'm really torn between getting Christine Ong-Te and Kutchie. Initially, I wanted COTE because they have a turnover package (5-6 months before) but since my wedding is not until December 2017 and i'm based here in Manila, i'm thinking now baka I won't be needing partial coordination. I've been to weddings where she is the otd, super organized I haven't attended any Kutchie weddings but i've been reading nothing but good feedback and her rates are lower.
Hi girls! To those who avail full coordination, what should I expect from my supplier? I have booked a well-known and quite expensive supplier but it seems they're not providing me enough service. Do they normally remind you kung ano pa kulang? I have booked and inquire all by myself. If magrerequest ako sa kanila minsan nauuna ko pa malaman. I'm an overseas bride kasi and sometimes hirap ako sa communication with other suppliers pero prang mas hirap pako sa coordinator na to. They didnt even give me a list of their recommended suppliers para mas madali sana. I hope somebody could give me some ideas. Ayoko din naman ipush kasi alam kong madami din silang ibang clients but less than 4 months to go before the big day.
Hi. My wedding will be next year pa naman pero i plan to get a full coordination. Jenny lim is not available na. Still waiting for cote kung available pero ni reply parin. Kutchie lang ang nagrereply. Ok ba siya for [textspeak!]-Chi wedding?
^ I have a full wedding coordinator. She negotiates for me kasi she has a good relationship with the suppliers also she tells me kung ano ang reasonable price for a similar level of service (eg basic set up etc). Being overseas, a full service planner is a must have for me.