Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 55780 times)

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2015, 03:33:56 pm »
hello sisters! for those who booked partial/ semi coordination package, if you want to turn over it to your coords na, how and when you will do it?  sorry have no idea talaga. thanks!

Hi ece. Depends on the contract partial usually starts 5/6 mos prior to your wedding date. You collate all your signed contracts, have them scanned same with deposit slips/payments and fully endorse your coord to your booked suppliers thru emailing. They'll pick from there and see what requirements/suppliers you still lack  :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2015, 04:16:23 pm »
thank you sis ninja8, le fiancé kase will have a meeting with our coord later today, he's asking me kung ano pa itatanong. honestly, hindi ko na din alam. ang gusto ko nalang ay ihand over na sa kanila. hahahaha! though minor details nalang ata talaga ang kulang as per worksheet that they provided.

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2015, 04:27:53 pm »
Hahahaha! Pwede mo din handover yung copies ng contracts of your booked suppliers niyo although I strongly suggest na thru email para everything and everybody is in the loop. Wow minor details nalang mabilis nalang yan. Its time to relax and youre welcome  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2015, 12:00:50 am »
mrscreamsoda, ninja8, Clarification on Kutchie's services.. her team can handle two events per day (madami silang staff) pero while Kutchie will lead both planning stages of those same-day weddings, she will only go to 1 daw, which is the first na nagbook. It is indicated in the contract mo kung dadalo sya sayo. I made sure of this before i booked her kasi i want her there. Hope this helps.

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2015, 09:11:41 am »
Hi sparklingjewel Yes it is stipulated in the contract that she will come to you starting preps, she wll also overlook the other event IF SHE CAN but not stay, its either she comes during the ceremony or reception.She does have a 2nd team who are equally skilled and efficient. And executes nicely too.

Dont worry I dont think she can do that on a out of town wedding like yours UNLESS you have a morning ceremony then she catches on to an afternoon one or vice versa in the same vicinity.Glad to know that you booked her first and will lead your team.

Yes madame silang staff but not in house lahat. Shes very hands-on to the extent that sometimes she even compresses the tables for a lauriat setting during ingress. Thats how hands-on she is.  :)




littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2015, 12:16:10 am »
I initially wanted to get La Belle but they were no longer available on my wedding date :(
To the brides who booked Kutchie for full-coord, does she give creative input din? She's way over my budget pero I really need a good coordinator since I'm overseas and will most likely be very busy on the months leading to my wedding.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2015, 01:12:30 am »
I booked her for partial only (2 mos) but we'll start our meetings a bit before that. We started talking via some text messages and i love her already! Ang bait nya and seems very hands on. She asked agad for my suppliers list among other things and set our first two meetings. She didn't seem to mind that we were texting past midnight. Di ko kasi agad nabasa text nya and i replied late but she still kept replying after that. Excited to meet her soon!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:04:26 am by sparklingjewel »

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2015, 12:25:09 am »
Hi GTs. I've been backreading a couple of posts pero limited review kay Bridal Fantasy and The Wedding Project Philippines ni Jac? Any idea kung ok sila? Also I already met with Kiss the Girl events, they seemed ok and someone who knows their craft. May idea din ba kayo kung ok if si Anton lang ng Imbitado Events even if wala si Ayie? I've met with Thoffy and we like him. Thanks :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:57:27 pm by pinaydiaspora »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2015, 04:52:38 am »
^Hi sis, this is just regarding your question on getting Anton without Ayie. The thing is Ayie is the owner / team leader of Imbitado Events.  They only cater to one event per day. Other suppliers, even I knowing them already,will find it quite odd if her staff will be the one coordinating without her.  If you're just getting Anton, (this is just an opinion of mine ha), would it not seem as if your pirating him, which would be unprofessional of him, unless he has already started venturing on his own and with the blessings of Ayie, and if course it shouldn't be under the umbrella of the Imbitado name.  This is just my 2pence worth ha 😊

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2015, 01:34:56 pm »
^^sis youre getting Anton only? Meaning ba booked na yung date mo? I have a friend (met her in gt) na kinuha si Anton kahit 2nd team sila nakiusap talaga sya kay Ayie. When I talked to Ayie ayaw nya talaga ng 2nd team kasi gusto nya hands on sya pero baka sometimes pumapayag sya if si Anton mag handle

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2015, 03:50:08 pm »
When I inquired with Imbitado events Ayie was out of town daw on the day of our wedding pero she suggested na si Anton na lang yung mag-handle since hindi siya available. Pero same team din, except wala nga si Ayie. So baka same situation yung kay pinaydiaspora?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:35:44 pm by littlemissbiatch »

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2015, 06:32:37 pm »
^Hi sissies.

Yes I inquired with Ayie and she told me out of town daw sya and she's referrring Anton to handle our weddding kagaya ng sabi ni @littlemissbiatch I have 2 friends who got Imbitado before and 1 friend who is near her wedding day na din with Imbitado -- lahat si Ayie ang lead coordinator. So far great reviews kaya h2b wanted to get her kaso wala sya sa date namin (December) kaya we feel hesitant kung kukunin namin sya. May nakaexperience na ba ng ganito situation?

Also.. 4 na nakausap namin ni h2b -- Bridal Fantasy, KTG, SMA Weddings & Beyond, Events by Thoffy.. Dami ko na din reviews nabasa sa iba pero still can't decide. May 2 pa kami gusto kausapin to finally decide kung sino. So far wala pa ako recent reviews nababasa sa iba. Any personal thoughts? Thanks!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2015, 06:46:09 pm »
^that's good to hear then. 😊😊 I'm biased kasi my OTD is Imbitado headed by Ayie, have you spoken with all of them? Kung kanino ka mas palagay sis. I've heard good things about KTG and SMA as well, so hindi ka din mapapasama.

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2015, 04:11:46 pm »
I'm having second thoughts na kay Kutchie. We were intent on getting her talaga pero I found a lot of inconsistencies kasi dun sa rates sa contract that they sent. Morning wedding kasi kami so may additional fees pa apart from the OOT fee, which I understand naman, pero hindi consistent yung breakdown with yung fees na nasa contract clauses.
To be fair, ambilis nila mag-reply to my clarifications, pero na-turn-off lang ako na yung mga ganung details nakakalusot  :-\

Super stressful pala maghanap ng full-time coord pero I really really want a good one kasi feeling ko it will dictate yung future stress levels ko until the wedding.

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2015, 11:51:49 pm »
mrscreamsoda, ninja8, Clarification on Kutchie's services.. her team can handle two events per day (madami silang staff) pero while Kutchie will lead both planning stages of those same-day weddings, she will only go to 1 daw, which is the first na nagbook. It is indicated in the contract mo kung dadalo sya sayo. I made sure of this before i booked her kasi i want her there. Hope this helps.

Sis, where in the contract does it say that she'll be present in the wedding? I just want to be sure, she did tell me that she'll be on my wedding but I didn't know that it's indicated in the contract.

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2015, 10:37:49 am »
Yes Kutchie has many teams so make sure that it's indicated in the contract that she will be there on your wedding. My friend got her for her wedding but she's not present during the entire wedding.

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2015, 03:09:58 pm »
It does says in my contract that she is my Event planner and coordinator.

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2015, 05:24:42 pm »
^ I asked them about this and they referred to the first page of my (draft) contract, in the description of services (it says "full coordination with Ms Kutchie).
You got her as full-time coord din diba? How are things going so far, if you don't mind me asking? I'm still on the fence eh  :-\

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2015, 05:55:39 pm »
^so far so good. She has a mood board, timeline report, binder and a few documents for us to fill up to keep us organized and updated. I like making the mood board because it makes me happy and excited planning. Book na ako halos lahat dahil sa kanya. She set us a date for meetings with suppliers. She would text me and remind me din for meetings. Ok naman para sa akin. If I don't have her I wont be able to properly book my venue. She knows the drill.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2015, 02:44:52 pm »
If you get Kutchie on full coordination rest assured she'll be there on your wedding day hands on.

For turnover she may come at the beginning of your reception and just oversee the events. Unless there is 2-3 weddings like weekends she'll do the same also.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close