We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^yes pede pa rin magpaengrave kahit manipis.. I had mine engraved.
Normally, what texts are being engraved sa wedding rings?
I feel so loved and spoiled today heheh I called h2b and said "Babe, sorry the price per carat went up na so the price is 20k more for my ring." Then h2b says "That's ok as long as you're happy!" =) =) Wheeeeeee
Yay!! I ordered my wedding band today =) I also finally decided to have my engagement ring re-set so that the rings will match exactly and also not have a gap. Good thing we decided to order my wedding band ahead of time. Since I first asked for a quotation, the price per carat of diamonds have already gone up.I feel so loved and spoiled today heheh I called h2b and said "Babe, sorry the price per carat went up na so the price is 20k more for my ring." Then h2b says "That's ok as long as you're happy!" =) =) Wheeeeeee
^thanks sis chili. Let's say 18k two-tone (white gold and yellow/rose gold) then 13 diamonds for half-eternity. Total of 0.5carat..Roughly how much kaya yung usual price? Kahit range lang