We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think certain liquid soaps can make your ring cloudy. Mine gets all filmy when I wash my hands with the liquid soap in our office! :/ I use a soft toothbrush to clean it and running water.
Is it really safe to use usual soap and water for rings? I used t do this a lot and my diamond got a bit cloudy. When i went to the jeweller she cleaned it and grabe super sparkly bigla. She told me not to use soap! Im confused.
Can we really get a decent pair of wedding rings sa ongpin with our budget na 10-15k? Kasi sa bridal fairs, yung ok is above 15k lahat. Below 15k, either sobrang nipis, or makapal nga tingnan pero hollow naman yung loob.