watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 6  (Read 161030 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2016, 03:31:22 am »
anybody here who is using Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair serum? any feedback?
I did. It's hard to tell kung may effect because I was using tretinoin prior.

Berrycherry03

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2016, 06:39:39 am »
I did. It's hard to tell kung may effect because I was using tretinoin prior.

been using it for a week now.. I don't see any changes pa, but good thing, di ako nagbbreakout...

accalia

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #422 on: August 21, 2016, 10:56:47 pm »
Hi Berrycherry03 and rae, where'd you get your Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair serum?

Berrycherry03

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #423 on: August 21, 2016, 11:41:39 pm »
Hi Berrycherry03 and rae, where'd you get your Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair serum?

sis here in toronto..

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #424 on: August 24, 2016, 04:08:58 am »
Hi Berrycherry03 and rae, where'd you get your Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair serum?
Asked a friend to get one for me when she went to the states.

dandyguy

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #425 on: August 26, 2016, 09:00:11 pm »
Anybody noticed na when using tret, mas masakit pag nagkaron ng pimples and mas matagal mawala compared to when not using tret? Worse, automatic nagkakadark mark pag nagheal na zits :(((( I still love tret though, I feel like mas clean and polished ang skin.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #426 on: August 27, 2016, 06:15:16 pm »
^ yes noticed that too. More than 2 weeks on tret then I got a pimple. It used to be that it healed overnight with just a 5% benzoyl peroxide, the recent one it lasted for 5 days. Ayaw ko naman prick because it got big, under my nostrils looked like a hanging small kulangot.

aspiringfa

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #427 on: August 28, 2016, 08:50:39 pm »
Hi. Recently started tret because of this thread. 😊 It's my fourth night tonight and I never knew na nakaka addict pala mag tret once makita mo yun effect nya sa skin mo. My skin is so smooth after four consecutive days on tret. I am using retin a 0.05 Kind of shiny ang face ko pero in a good way parang dewy ganun. Hehe Nag micropeel konti and I really noticed that my pores are smaller na. Excited ako every night to use tret. Sana mag tuloy tuloy at hindi ako mag purge. Question pala mga sis. Medyo dark ang face ko compared to my whole body. Gusto ko sana mag hydroquinone cream to lighten it. Ano pwede ko gamitin na otc lang or nabibili sa mercury drug or watsons? Sana may makasagot. Tia! 😉

piatos

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #428 on: August 29, 2016, 10:50:40 am »
what is your routine with tret and AHA? I have some pimple scars and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and laugh lines. 

any suggestions for cheaper AHA? TIA!

I_am_absolute

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #429 on: August 29, 2016, 04:51:42 pm »
I switched to Acretin (Jeddah,saudi manufactured 0.05% tret) on my 31st application coming from Retin-a 0.05%. Every other night on them both and I really think acretin yung nagbibigay ng pretty glow sakin the past 2 weeks. Retin-a and acretin are both trets in the same exact preps pero my skin likes acretin more. Im also using an antioxidant serum (glycolic acid+epilobiumm) as much as I can the entire day for my much needed relief from dryness and dehydration (since Im still on adjusting phase-10th week)

And oh, biore perfect sunscreen line and thinkbaby sunscreen make everything a whole lot better and convenient for me this whole time while on tret 0.05% kasi they prevent me from burning during daytime (tret-induced sun and light sensitivity)  ;D :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 05:09:22 pm by I_am_absolute »

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #430 on: September 08, 2016, 12:19:33 pm »
Hi guys thanks for this thread, Im considering using tretinoin na rin,

question ok lang ba na spf 15 moisturizer gamitin sa araw? specifically Celeteque yung yellow? TIA  :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #431 on: September 08, 2016, 04:32:08 pm »
^Napakahina ng spf 15, Spf 50 PA +++ if more than 30 minutes ka sa labas especially with tropical weather.

Berrycherry03

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #432 on: September 08, 2016, 10:26:46 pm »
One month of using neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair serum, i can say na naglighten talaga yung mga pimple scars ko..

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #433 on: September 09, 2016, 08:41:10 am »
Too early to say pero super naamaze ako sa tretinoin cream na ginamit ko. It's the derm-A .25% cream. Grabe lang kasi i have this stubborn pimps in my forehead na hindi mawala wala kada matutuyo yung isa may mamamaga ulit na paisa isa or dalawa tapos paulit ulit lang.

Then last night sabi ko try ko nga lagyan face ko nito, sabon ko yung derm A din then yung RDL na toner yung without tret or hydroquinone. Then nilagyan ko na nito, pag gusing ko ngayong umaga calm na yung 3 cystic pimps ko as in wala nang maga at pus. Bumps na lang. Omg! Sana tuloy tuloy na. 🙏🏻

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #434 on: September 09, 2016, 09:10:49 am »
^Napakahina ng spf 15, Spf 50 PA +++ if more than 30 minutes ka sa labas especially with tropical weather.

ah ganun ba sis, hindi naman kasi ako din  masyado lumalabas, kahit ba spf 30 hindi pa rin sapat? TIA

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #435 on: September 09, 2016, 10:13:50 am »
^puwede na rin siguro kung di ka naman lalabas ng more than 15 minutes but make sure to reapply. Kasi pag pinawisan ka tanggal din. Every 2 hours pa nga recommended for reapplication but who has time to do that.

To be on the safe side, spf50 PA+++ pa rin ako. Sa spf30 I still get burnt and hindi pa ako nag-tret that time, 30 minutes under the sun. Cloudy days ko ginagamit spf30.

stfuuuuu

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2016, 12:46:10 am »
Everyday po ba ninyo ginagamit yung tret? Or pwede siya every other day? Baka kase maimmune agad ako. :( Medyo mahal pa naman.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #437 on: September 16, 2016, 08:38:02 am »
Nagustuhan ko effect ng tret sa skin lalo na sa pagpapatahimik ng mga existing and mapupulang pimples ko. Because of that I decided to stop muna yung ibang part ng regimen ko and magfofocus muna ko sa tret.

Ginawa ko na syang part ng every night routuine ko so far wala naman akong naeexperience na negative effect. Siguro kasi sanay na rin skin ko kakagamit ng kung ano anong rejuvenating sets.

What i notice every morning is yung mga pimps ko natutuyo and lumiliit then yung pores sa gilid ng nose ko less visible na at yung pimp marks nagbabalat (actually yung paligid ng mouth ko peeling stage micro lang naman)

Current routine:
AM
Derm A soap (blue bar)
Neutrogena alcohol free toner(blue bottle w/ white cap)
Derm A moisturizer w/ spf 15
Wait 10 minutes
Quick fx sunblock spf50 PA+++

PM:
Derm A soap (2x ako naghihilamos kasi super oily ng face ko and feeling ko namagnet ko na lahat ng dust sa labas)
Neutrogena alcohol free toner
Detm A tretinoin .025% cream all over my face
Sulwhasoo rejuvenating cream (for my under eye)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #438 on: September 16, 2016, 11:41:37 am »
I love retinoids esp tretinoin. But even after using it for 8 years I still cant use it daily and I still need to buffer even if I use the .025 percent only. I still have times when my face gets so dry and irritating and stings and during those times i look older pa. Several dermas have told me that there are some people who sre really sensitive and cannot tolerate tret even with long time use.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #439 on: September 16, 2016, 02:35:39 pm »
Derma recommended na mag-tret na ako kasi anti-aging daw talaga ang tret. I told her my fears na baka maging lechon ang face ko based sa mga nakita kong na-OA sa Maxipeel. She assured naman na mali yung % kaya naging ganun. Haaaay. Crossing my fingers na maging OK ang effect ng tret sakin. Will start this October.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close