We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Ang alam ko 0.1% yun highest concentration ata sis walang 0.25% at 0.5%. If you are pertaining to 0.025% and 0.05% meron din Stieva A. Under the GlaxoSmithKline ang Stieva A so I guess okay naman din yun Anyway, ano color ng 0.1% stieva a cream? First time ko mag tret na commercially available sa drugstores eh.
Yeah, I stand corrected. You're right about the .025 etc.. I have only used Retin-A eversince e. It was actually prescribed to me sa Dermclinic a very long time ago, nung teenager pa lang ako to treat my pimples and it worked then I saw ads about it featuring Margie Moran to prevent wrinkles and di ko na tinigil ang use ng Retin-A and made it my "moisturizer" and somehow it worked and still very much works for me. This iis actually my beauty secret for the longest time. I am just sharing such here kasi madami na din akong nababasa dito sa GT using a ton of useless beauty products. Sayang ang pera not to mentio baka toxic pa. With regards to Stieva, yes I think okay naman sya, same naman siguro lahat ng Tretinoin. Nahiyang lang ako sa Retin-A.
kahit ba under eye ok lagyan ng tret?