watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 6  (Read 160990 times)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #400 on: August 03, 2016, 07:21:40 pm »
about to use Tret for the first time. I have Retin-A 5g Cream, ito lang daw meron sila.

1. Eto ba best brand and strength for a 42 year old first time user?

2. Eye area puwede ba or should I go for a lesser strength?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #401 on: August 03, 2016, 09:51:17 pm »
^ Better if you could find the .025% version to start with. Pero pwede na rin .050 ako jan ako nagstart e. I can apply it under my eyes without any problems naman.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #402 on: August 03, 2016, 10:21:34 pm »
^Thank you; will look for a .025%.

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2016, 04:35:16 am »
Pwede po bang lagyan ang neck ng tretinoin? Para sumasabay sa face ndi mgka winkles agad ☺️

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #404 on: August 05, 2016, 02:29:26 pm »
May nag try na sa inyo gumamit sa neck? Sa neck kasi nag aage agad so dapat kung ano daw sa face. Dapat ganun din sa neck

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #405 on: August 06, 2016, 01:09:58 am »
^ I did pero parang mas sensitive yung neck area ko sa face, parang nagkaron ako ng rash/irritation.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #406 on: August 06, 2016, 01:30:47 am »
Ladies, how do you incorporate AHA/BHAs into your routine? Planning to add Alpha H Liquid Gold then gawing every other day yung tret ko. Sana kaya kahit once a week yung AHA treatment. How about you sissies? :)

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #407 on: August 06, 2016, 09:58:19 am »
^i used to do tret and liquid gold also. Okay din sya basta Di mo Sabay gamitin. Every other day tret tapos 2 of the remaining days yung LG. Toner ko dati with tret glow tonic, it has aha also pero 5% lang.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #408 on: August 06, 2016, 02:29:22 pm »
^ Yay. Sana okay din for me. Thanks sis.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #409 on: August 06, 2016, 04:49:35 pm »
^underwhelmed ako though sa LG sis, Kaya ngayon Di ko na gano nagagamit. Hopefully you'll have better luck with it :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #410 on: August 06, 2016, 05:37:58 pm »
^ Aw, is that so sis. Hopefully nga mas okay sakin. Update us here sis kapag nakahanap ka ng magandang AHA for you. :)

dandyguy

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #411 on: August 08, 2016, 10:26:41 pm »
I also love tret! Mine's Derm A .05%. Works fine with me. I'm using it for almost 4 months na. The first month, I used Maxi-peel since the tret dosage is at 0.025 lang which is ideal for me as a starter. Then when I got used to it na i moved up na. At first nakakaworry talaga yung breakout. During the first two months i used clindamycin toner to help lessen the breakout. After 2 months na nagsubside everything, and now konting marks nalang. Sometimes I use Maxipeel with Derm A for its hydroquinone, ok on dark spots, works as a blender na din hehe.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #412 on: August 09, 2016, 09:56:45 am »
Parang mas hiyang yata ako Retin-A 0.05%. First use last night. This morning, there's micropeeling and slightly reddish, tingly, tight skin, considering that 2 nights ago I applied Alpha H Liquid Gold. Takot pa nga ako sa reaction kasi masama effect sa akin ng Maxipeel noong 90s. Previous retinol serums I had (ASAP, Neutrogena, Indeed Labs), morning after first use I had flaky, itchy, reddish skin.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #413 on: August 10, 2016, 11:40:41 pm »
for some reasons, after using tret for a year, mas maganda siya pag ititigil ko for 3 days.
say may special occasion na gusto ko maganda ako, 3 days prior nun tigil ko na paglagay ng tret.

Berrycherry03

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #414 on: August 16, 2016, 11:11:14 pm »
anybody here who is using Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair serum? any feedback?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #415 on: August 17, 2016, 01:08:15 pm »
How to use tret with moisturizer? Do you mix your usual amounts of moisturizer & tret together? Or just a tiny bit of tret nalang with the moisturizer? :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #416 on: August 18, 2016, 03:21:04 pm »
^ There are a few ways to buffer, you can use a moisturizer prior to applying tret, or apply a moisturizer 30 minutes after applying tret. I prefer these two methods to mixing moisturizer with tret, and buffers just as effectively if not more.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #417 on: August 18, 2016, 04:37:30 pm »
^ That's how I've been doing it. Akala ko better yung pag-mix ng tret and moisturizer to buffer. :) Thanks!

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #418 on: August 18, 2016, 10:21:21 pm »
^ There are a few ways to buffer, you can use a moisturizer prior to applying tret, or apply a moisturizer 30 minutes after applying tret. I prefer these two methods to mixing moisturizer with tret, and buffers just as effectively if not more.

2X

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2016, 12:52:26 am »
I've tried different ways to buffer tretinoin. But lately I prefer putting moisturizer first after my evening shower. Then right before sleeping I put on my tretinoin. I like that it gives my skin a chance to absorb the benefits of the 1st moisturizer or serum first, before placing my tret on top.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close