watch now

Author Topic: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?  (Read 68933 times)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2015, 01:37:08 pm »
Hmm... Ubos na face and body scrubs ko. Might try yung scrubs na suggested dito. :)


prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2015, 02:39:10 pm »
Im using Aveeno positively radiant for my face.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2015, 08:49:31 pm »
Human heart nature coffee scrub...so far i like it :)

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #223 on: July 10, 2015, 12:12:19 am »
What's all the fuss about microbeads? I was watching Judytime's June favorites and she mentioned Aveeno positively radiant skin brightening daily scrub as one of her faves. As per usual, when I watch YouTube vids I also read comments. There nabasa ko mga comments about microbeads kaya I googled right away kung bakit and if it is true. Yun nga, Microbeads causes pollution on our waterways. I didn't know about this at all, ngayon lang. I just want to share ang nalaman ko just now. Ang dami pa namang products lalo na facial wash na may microbeads.

kcac

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2015, 01:10:54 am »
Bought myra-e vita white lotion with facial wash. Sana okay siya. Plus I'm starting to take the capsule na din. Sana mag glow ako!

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #225 on: July 23, 2015, 09:30:44 am »
New-found favorite ko ang Herbal Hollywood Style Whitening Body Scrub! After a stressful day at work ang sarap sarap nyang gamitin kasi may minty feeling but not to a point na sobrang tapang or anghang. Therapeutic para sakin! Environment-friendly pa kasi it has 100% vegan ingredients. Twice ko palang nagagamit so I cannot say kung nakakaputi talaga sya, gumagamit din kasi ako ng whitening soaps ngayon. Mas gusto ko na to kesa sa Gluta-C body scrub. I bought this at Watsons, 150 mL for P200.

oigwin

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #226 on: July 23, 2015, 09:45:54 am »
Face: Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Essence (Daily AHA, but I use it every other night)

Body: Milk and Papaya "flavored" scrub from Watsons. I stopped because I did not want the slight whitening effect. So I noe just use a loofah.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #227 on: July 23, 2015, 08:32:14 pm »
Italy towel na lang. Pag feeling ko ang dumi ko pa din, I lightly scrub with pumice na lang. Or if sinipag mag-mix - brown sugar and powdered milk

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2015, 12:34:02 pm »
brown sugar and vco lang ako, para all natural. try ko mga tried and tested and recos nyo dito :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2015, 08:38:49 am »
Salt for the body then will try cure

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #230 on: July 31, 2015, 12:45:20 pm »
May nakapag try na ba dito nun neutrogena microdermabrasion?

I tried it and mukhang promising. Kaso nasobrahan yata ang scrub ko sa mukha, yun part na may pimple and kaka heal lang na pimples nagsugat :(

null4e

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #231 on: July 31, 2015, 08:35:43 pm »
My all-time favourite exfoliator for body is coffee+macadamia/coconut oil. Leaves the skin soooo smooth :) :) :)

coolkidfight

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #232 on: August 16, 2015, 06:03:04 pm »
Face: Philosophy Microdelivery peel

Body: Lush Rub Rub Rub shower scrub

nylra

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #233 on: August 16, 2015, 06:59:49 pm »
two thumbs up sa abonne milk scrub+j&j milk bath... lagay ko muna milk bath tapos lagyan ko ng powder ng abonne bago ko ilagay sa body ko.
ang smooth grabe... hindi na ako mag papalit ng scrub. :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2015, 02:59:30 am »
I use rice powder ,,I buy 1/4 of rice and pagiling lang sa palengke ,may rice powder na,,I use it sometimes w/ turmeruc powder,or malunggay powder or milk powder for natural and nourishment exfoliants,,soft and has whitening effect lalo na if rice powder and milk powder ang mixture,sometimes i use hhn strawberry scrub sa face and hhn coffee scrub sa body ,,

aliciagoldstone

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2016, 02:51:09 pm »
St. Ives kapag medyo sensitive ang skin ko. Loreal Exfotonic kapag gusto ko ng hard scrubibing.

mangacat

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #236 on: June 22, 2016, 10:04:43 am »
I use Aquazorb microfiber face towel. Effective pantanggal ng dirt, makeup, whiteheads, and blackheads. Simula nang gumamit ako nito, I don't purchase any scrub product anymore kasi mas nagkakapimples pa ako dun. :P

emsgalon

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2016, 10:50:24 am »
St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub. Loved it. Nagustuhan din ng mother ko kaya iniwan ko na lang sa bahay. heheh

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2016, 11:57:14 am »
yung abonne scrubs ginagamit ko pero last monday I tried the

muscovado sugar + coconut oil. So smooth! I think, yun na gagamitin ko since nasa kitchen lang naman. bawas gastos na din sa scrub. :)

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2016, 02:26:30 pm »
abonne scrubs yung pink variant or the papaya. very cheap but really good :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close