We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Newbie here and newly engaged. For those who did not like their engagement rings, has anyone of you had the courage of telling your fiance? I am asking because I don't think I can wear the ring comfortably as it is too much for my style; I just want a simple, classic, solitaire ring. I have read some articles online that it's okay to tell your fiance, but those are US-based articles. Not sure if the same will apply to Filipinos.Would really appreciate your advice on this.