We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks sis, oo nga eh i love eternity rings din, isa siya sa ininvest din namin sa wedding, si hubby is just a thick band, ayaw niya ng bling takot daw siyang mawala. Parang natatakot din ako minsan baka nga mawala yung stone.
haha push gift, lately ko lang naririnig yun ^^sabi ni h2b 75k daw yung set
Getting married end of this year and I've only just begun planning so I'm on GT for info gathering. Very helpful and informative! But break muna from supplier info hunting so I visited this thread. I've had my engagement ring for months now but I'm still excited to wear it every day! Simple band lang with solo stone and I really <3 it! I don't know how to attach photos in this forum but maybe this Dropbox link will work:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24254125/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-17%20at%201.32.59%20AM.pngDo you remove your ring when you go to bed or do you girls wear it even when you're sleeping? Still deciding on a nice wedding band style that will go with the engagement ring. Reading back and I agree, eternity rings are pretty
@pr1tzie Thank you! Yun nga, we went to the beach last weekend and parang natakot ako while swimming, feeling ko malalaglag (kasi lumuluwag) and the ocean floor was a bit dark and deep na where we were. I should only wear it when there is no chance to lose it
I have this colleague who recently got engaged and I'm happy for her. The thing is, when she asked me how they should begin with the preps, she suddenly boasted about her ring. She told me that it was expensive (because the receipt was also given to her) and so on. I understand na sobrang saya lang niya that's why she told me those things. The thing that really annoyed me was when she told me na luma na yung style ng engagement ring ko (traditional tiffany) and hers was the new one (crown style she said). I love my ring so much! Specially that it was given to me by my soon to be husband. She's too insensitive to say that to me and we're not even close friends. Sorry for the rant. Nainis lang talaga ko sa kanya. I don't think it's proper. Am I being too sensitive?
The thing that really annoyed me was when she told me na luma na yung style ng engagement ring ko (traditional tiffany) and hers was the new one (crown style she said).