We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I shouldnt have read this thread at all. I actually thought what h2b gave me is disproportionate to what he can afford. I'm also torn, kasi the money he is saving is for our wedding. Alam ko naman cash flow nya. And we are also applying for migration to AUS so wala talaga syang extrang money. But I cant help but be deeply disappointed and I've cried over it several times. I also told h2b about it and we kinda fought over it too. Kasi he was saying na hindi nya daw ako tinipid but I really felt that he did. Granted, he gave me a ring with a good clarity (VVS2) and color (G) but its so small. Sabi nya nasa .1 something lang. The ring is 18k white gold with good craftmanship. Pero damn ang liit. Maliit na nga yung ring finger ko (size 4) so getting a quarter carat or kahit 1/3 carat (.3) is a big thing for my finger. Not necessarily naman na half carat talaga. I told him I'll return his e-ring but ill still marry him. It's just that I don't feel that the ring he gave me is what I should get. Even my brother said maliit nga. And magka kunchaba sila in the first place ha. Ilang beses ko na sinabi sa sarili ko na I should be happy about my e-ring but the feeling of discontent resurfaces. I feel unhappy about myself kasi nag expect ako. But shouldnt I? Sana kung alam nya pala na mag propropose sya eh nag ipon sya. He adamantly refuses to accept na tinipid nya ako. Hindi daw talaga. Im unhappy but at the same time I feel I dont have a choice, kasi eto na yung binigay nya eh. Pag pinalitan ko edi hindi na yun yung e-ring na pinag proposan nya. I dont like the feeling that resurfaces everytime I remember na I'm not happy about the ring. There are days na okay lang ako. But like today upon reading this thread, I feel like crying over it again. Feeling ko kasi talaga hindi nya pinag-effortan.
Thankfully, my fiance's mindset when buying it was that it had to be good as he didn't want to disappoint me. Sad naman that your fiance doesn't even accept how you really feel about it. Try to tell him sincerely?