We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I would only feel disappointed with my engagement ring if I know the guys spent a disproportionate amount on the ring vs on what he can afford. In other words, I'd feel bad kung medyo naging kuripot siya sa ring when he splurges on so many other things. Example: If the guy spends tons of money on expensive watches and cars, then buys be a ring that I know would just amount to his loose change. Then maybe I would feel bad. Honestly, I would rather have a cheaper ring, but know that the guy really saved money for that ring and worked hard trying to buy me that ring. At the same time, I also wouldnt want the guy to break the bank just to buy me a ring beyond what he can normally afford. Because that is beyond common sense, and is totally impractical.
^may napagtanungan nga ako .97 carat tapos buong ring covered pa TW 2.26, VS1 GIA standard J-I no yellowish shade nasa 165k compared to a 1carat na studded din na 235k pero simple at elegant na itong si 165k - Ang laki ng price difference! - pero natatakot ako kasi igseller sya pero mga artista ang client tapos from hk lahat, machine made pa daw.