We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It came out of nowhere.
He said I'm like a wall.
IMO, Love is never lost. There is always Love, regardless of what's happening Now, as long as there are happy memories.BUT, Love can go low batt, or even zero batt. When so little Love is left, or the energy of the Love is continuously low --- it's time to move on.
Sis, me too. I think low batt na yung love sa marriage ko. I tried talking to him but he's not the type to open up in conversations. So hard when I want so much more in our relationship. I want PASSION, ROMANCE, etc.. Why can't they give it to us? I don't dream of a perfect marriage but I do dream of a happy and simple one.
it is always fun at the start. but once you get complacent with each other, what will make you stick together? it is your common hobbies, interests and compatibility.
Was he really the type of person who doesn't open up in conversations even to people he's really close with? If so, pano naging kayo kung di kayo nagkukwentuhan dati?
I realized that but, it's too late, we already have kids... I know that I'm looking for a partner in life that I could have "conversations" with and not just simple "Kailangan natin bumili ng diapers"
I suggest that you try to highlight his positive qualities first by letting him know how you appreciate him and how grateful you are about what he's doing for your family. From there, you could lead him to your relationship goals like chitchats every night, or even weekly dates. It makes a big difference to a man when he feels he is appreciated. Why don't you give it a try, it has worked already for a lot of women I encountered online.