We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Those with medela pumps. How often do you wash and sanitize the tubings? Its just so tedious to dry out the water afterwards, nakakatamad tuloy. I have a manual medela too, hubby accidentally sat on it. Sira na. Toinks. Buti nalang libre.
My baby is about 1 week old and I am starting to have more milk. Since latching is a little uncomfortable for me, I want to bottle feed in between to rest my nipples.Super helpful ng Medele Freestyle Pump. When I didn't have my nursing bra yet, I just cut out a cheapipay bra and was able to use na the pump. Imagine being able to multi task and able to pump to the max. At 1 week, I can make 3.5 oz na in 1 sitting.
Mga sis would you know if medela house sells the city style bag? Thanks!