We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
out of stock pa rin yung zoeva buffer brush in luxola. i hope they restock soon.
is zoeva better than mac brushes?
^do you purchase from luxola as well?
I still prefer my Mac eye brushes but Zoeva has very good face brushes! But if you're just starting to collect brushes, Zoeva eye brushes are more than adequate. No need to get Mac. I stopped buying expensive brushes ever since I discovered Zoeva and Bdellium.
Antigone, the 102 Silk Finish replaced my RT face expert for liquid foundation. Hope this helps.