Author Topic: intermittent fasting  (Read 56063 times)

Princess_Chill

• Super Agent; Part time Broker & a
  • Super GirlTalker
intermittent fasting
« on: August 15, 2013, 08:07:34 am »
Hi mga sis,

A friend of mine shared this diet to me...and it is incredibly effective. the 1st few days medyo mahirap kasi parang gutom ka...but eventually masasanay na katawan mo...im on my 1st week and i lose 5 punds already :) feel lighter

just sharing this to other sisses :)  you can google the types of intermittent diet online what would best suit your lifestyle :)

good luck!
To God be the Glory

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: intermittent fasting
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 10:27:46 pm »
you can always lose up to 15 lbs of water. carbs tend to hold water.
may benefits naman ang fasting as long as you're healthy at walang
sakit na inaayos.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

gelay18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 11:13:04 am »
sis pano ba to?

Princess_Chill

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 01:32:41 pm »
as for me kasi what im doing is lets say that my last meal of the day is at 9pm after 9pm i won't eat na until 11am the next day
i can drink water, coffee or tea as long as walang sugar. so far nakaka 4 pounds na na lose ko in 1 week time...

when we eat kasi the first 8 hrs our body is burning the food we eat then after the 8 hr period pag wala tayo kinain stored fats na iyong binuburn
kaya 14 hrs iyong fasting.

14-16 hours fast. so from 11am - 9pm i can eat anything...
To God be the Glory

gelay18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 04:15:32 pm »
^thanks sis.. gagawin ko to soon..  ;)

piegee

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 12:22:09 pm »
as for me kasi what im doing is lets say that my last meal of the day is at 9pm after 9pm i won't eat na until 11am the next day
i can drink water, coffee or tea as long as walang sugar. so far nakaka 4 pounds na na lose ko in 1 week time...

when we eat kasi the first 8 hrs our body is burning the food we eat then after the 8 hr period pag wala tayo kinain stored fats na iyong binuburn
kaya 14 hrs iyong fasting.

14-16 hours fast. so from 11am - 9pm i can eat anything...

how long have you been doing this sis?

det060403

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 01:45:14 pm »
Subscribing!
Thanks! :D
Sometimes you turn back. Sometimes you walk away. And sometimes, you find the place you're meant to be, & you stay there.

Sharing our SDE by Blacktie Project
http://vimeo.com/84460012

hun_nie08

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 03:00:00 am »
Ay parang bet ko to

piegee

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 08:09:10 am »
Will try this today. Baka magutom lang ako masyado kasi nag-start ako ng bagong exercise.

islandsenyorita

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 01:01:21 pm »
I'll try before 6PM diet and then mga 8AM na ako mag-bibrekky.

gelay18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 11:11:29 am »
1st day ko today sana makaya ko..
weight: 59kilos
height: 5 ft.

haiist gusto ko na talagang pumayat!

mariebiscuit

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 07:30:28 am »
naalala ko best friend ko na kasing taba ko dati,,na intemittent fasting,,breakfast and lunch lang kain nya  ng fruits and milk,,then mirienda and dinner puro tubig na,,kahit pa sinabi ko na diet ko (nainggit kasi sakin ,i lose 4inches in my waistline) sinabi ko na hindi maganda ang crash diet kasi in a long run pagpumayat ka mag crave ang body mo na kumain ng kumain at lalo pa tataba,,so i rather suggest na to eat slow,small amount but freaquently,and to eat also proteins,and healthy foods ,,,ayaw makinig kasi gusto pumayat agad,,in two weeks she loose weight agad kaso ang waistline nya ganun parin,,saggy ang skin nya and lumalim mata nya,,she continued her diet parin ,,,on her 3rd week na,,bigla nalang ako nagulat kumain ng marami and worst nag crave sya sa carbo,,pasta and rice,then sodas,namiss na raw kumain ng ganoong pagkain,,,result in her 4th week mas lalo sya bumigat at nadagdagan ng 3 inches waistline nya,,,high blood pa,,,untill now ang taba nya,,,

mariebiscuit

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 07:33:45 am »
naalala ko best friend ko na kasing taba ko dati,,na intemittent fasting,,breakfast and lunch lang kain nya  ng fruits and milk,,then mirienda and dinner puro tubig na,,kahit pa sinabi ko na diet ko (nainggit kasi sakin ,i lose 4inches in my waistline) sinabi ko na hindi maganda ang crash diet kasi in a long run pagpumayat ka mag crave ang body mo na kumain ng kumain at lalo pa tataba,,so i rather suggest na to eat slow,small amount but freaquently,and to eat also proteins,and healthy foods ,,,ayaw makinig kasi gusto pumayat agad,,in two weeks she loose weight agad kaso ang waistline nya ganun parin,,saggy ang skin nya and lumalim mata nya,,she continued her diet parin ,,,on her 3rd week na,,bigla nalang ako nagulat kumain ng marami and worst nag crave sya sa carbo,,pasta and rice,then sodas,namiss na raw kumain ng ganoong pagkain,,,result in her 4th week mas lalo sya bumigat at nadagdagan ng 3 inches waistline nya,,,high blood pa,,,untill now ang taba nya,,,gusto nya uminom ng slimming capsules but i warned her na baka mastroke sya,,,disciplina parin sa pagkain at tamang ehersisyo and kailangan....

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • alpha fvcks, beta bvcks
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 08:00:23 pm »
this is really effective since dito ako pumayat and so easy to do

since dapat 16 hrs ang fasting and within 8 hrs ka lang kakain

what I did was: 3-7pm undereating phase, 7-11 overeating phase

8- 3pm - coffee, tea, water

3pm - first meal (undereating phase)
       - I eat lots vegetables, with chicken, beef or tuna

7-11pm - eat anything basta hindi processed or fast food. I still eat rice pero during workout days lang

now, IIFYM na ginagawa ko and from 25% BF a couple of months ago...I'm now at 18% BF while still enjoying the foods I want

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:04:20 pm by sacred cow »
Not sure about the mature part but I do know that women age faster than men

Women who are interested won't confuse you

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

Princess_Chill

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2013, 12:10:15 pm »
I'm on my 2nd moth of IF i still eat what i want to eat during the non fasting hours and hindi naman ako nag crave sa pagkain since i still eat what i want
when i started this diet i thought that this is very impossible kasi manghihina ako during the fasting period pero hindi pala....and i did researched about this IF is that eventually your body will give you signal on what not to eat...
your body will not crave for sweets and fatty food...when i crave for sweets lets say chocolates i eat pero hindi na gaya dati na isang bar talaga nauubos ko isang upuan....

im a super fan of iced tea and juices before kasi libre dito sa office..as in sa isang shift ko nakaka 2 liter ako ng ice tea ngayon di na hinahanap ng katawan ko...also im a rice lover pero ngayon with 1/2 cup of rice satisfiesd na ako pero may mga days na nag 1 rice ako :)

now i lose nasa 10 pounds na ang visible na pumayat ako...there was a time na i got frustrated kasi ang basis ko lang ng pag payat is to lose weight pero my friend who introduced IF told me that don't base my progress sa weight kasi there's water retention sa body that makes us heavy
instead i need to measure my arms hips legs kasi fats makes us fluffy and he's correct :)

now im happy about this...i don't need to take any diet pills and all but i feel light and healthy :)
To God be the Glory

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 01:29:26 pm »
^ exactly, when I was on IF...I eat a lot during overating phase but I still kept on losing weight.
I'm also a testament to IF's effectiveness...now I get "ang payat mo na" comments from people at work
literally everyday, minsan 3x a day pa from different people. Now I'm doing IIFYM since mas fit sa lifestyle ko
and pwede rin namang gawin yung schedule ng IF

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

Princess_Chill

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 01:58:59 pm »
Hi Bro,

Yah i also got a lot of that feedback here at work...binasa ko iyong IIFYM i think di ko kaya iyon kasi masyado ako busy and i really hate counting the calories i eat! hahaha! with IF ok naman....
To God be the Glory

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 03:22:21 pm »
Hi Bro,

Yah i also got a lot of that feedback here at work...binasa ko iyong IIFYM i think di ko kaya iyon kasi masyado ako busy and i really hate counting the calories i eat! hahaha! with IF ok naman....

I perfectly get ya, good luck satin pareho sa fitness goals :)

piegee

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 06:41:06 pm »
I tried this for a few weeks with exercise and I lost some weight. People noticed it. Pero I stopped kasi nagkasakit ako and I had to eat. So I gained weight again.  :-[ I'll go back to it and I hope di ako masyado mahirapan.

Princess_Chill

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 07:15:14 am »
sis madali lang naman...kahit hindi naman araw araw ang IF e...kaya mo yan!
To God be the Glory

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close