We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
question po. i'm 3 wks PP, CS, babies still in NICU kasi preterm.1st time ko ma CS. talaga bang may nakaumbok pa din sa puson area by this time?parang 3 months preggy ... mga ganung size.
Pwede pala kojic soap sa breastfeeding. Maka pag hoard nga. Ang dami kong hyperpigmentations due to pregnancy.. nakakaiyak.
I've been given the all clear by my OB on my 6th week check so I'm going back to the gym next week.After a couple of weeks, I'll start going to spas for slimming wraps, lipocav, fat freeze cryo and RF I only have 4 months! Kelangan payat na ako by end of Jan!!
^yes I have. It was on special here in Australia when I got it. $250 per session sya originally, naging $100 per session na lang if you prepay 2 or more sessions