We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Where can I get Accutane? And may I know what your skin type is?I have a real problem with acne. I'm combination. I wanna go to a dermatologist but I don't know where I can find the best one at a reasonable price na malapit lang. I live in Las Pinas so if any one is from Las Pinas here, I would appreciate that. I need a doctor to look at my face. The pimples are really annoying and they've scarred my face too much na.
magkano yung set sis and for how long yung usage ng set? TIA
Hello girls, I'm getting pimples on my forehead sa may part na malapit na sa buhok.. im thinking na this is because of my shampoo. anyone has the same experience?im using pantene aqua pure, the one na no silicone.
@lytblu....yes stiemycin is out of stock na,,erythromycin ,,matagal na wala dito yan ,,yan din gamit ko dati,,but lately nakaduscover me na alternative skin antibiotic for pimples,,try mo sos clindamycin ,effective din,but lately mupirocin ointment gamit ko,mabilis matuyo pimples and wala pa dark spots....also dapat mild soap gamit mo para hindi harsh sa skin natin,,I use purely 100% organic soap ...