watch now

Author Topic: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4  (Read 421013 times)

nylra

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #820 on: August 15, 2015, 08:04:12 am »
Eskinol Spot-less White plus Ponds Pearl cream :) effective yan. Or pwede rin RDL / Maxipeel Astringent mix mo sa eskinol calamansi or yung spot-less white. Nakakakinis talaga. wag lang magpaaraw.
naguluhan lang po ako sis... paano yun as in paghahaluin sa lalagyan yung eskinol calamansi at RDL toner?

nylra

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #821 on: August 15, 2015, 08:17:04 am »
mga sis HELP naman... dati kasi hindi talaga ako tonutubuan ng pimples, lagi pa nila ako tinatanong noon kung ano daw gamit ko. pero meron ako ginamit na cream na hindi tugma sa skin type ko, dun nag start ako tubuan ng maliliit na butlig... iyon pala pimples na yun huhuhu! pero ang madalas tubuan lang sakin bandang cheeks. kapag pawala na yung isa... may tutubo nanaman. share nyo naman saakin yung regimen niyo na effective. thanks

AlphaFemale

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #822 on: August 15, 2015, 09:39:49 am »
Hello sisters! I am happy for others here who are responding well to their treatments.

Sis Zarazan you are right mas okay pag good vibes kayo ng derma mo. We tend to become more emotional when we have skin issues on our faces. For me, plus points na understanding ang derma. I had this derma before sama ng ugali. Pinagagalitan pa ako when I told her all the meds and treatments na nagawa ko na from other dermas, I just wanted to facilitate the consultation with her, She told me "Teka lang ha! Tatanungin ko lahat sayo yan!" In her very mataray voice. Bad talaga yun derma na yun.

My Derma's clinic is in Makati. I used to travel 6 hours just to have my monthly check up with her. Ganun kataas ang faith ko sa kanya.

Sis Ireneee it's good that you mentioned about diet because it can also be a factor.

Before binawal sa akin:
Generally malalansa na food
Egg, chicken, fish, chocolates, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, tomato, citrus fruits, fried food, oily food, spicy food, dairy. Pag nakain ako niyan mga yan wreaks havoc to my face nun! It hurts when I wash my face. In short, kanin na lang pwede. LOL. (I lost 10lbs 😀)

I used this special facial wash from my derma, it is very mild. Walang kung ano ano. It really cleanses and the feeling was squeaky clean. I tried to look for a substitute kasi expensive siya eh maliit na bottle PhP 400 agad. Now I use Liquid Neutrogena very mild and walang scent din.

AlphaFemale

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #823 on: August 15, 2015, 09:57:34 am »
Hello ladies!

I just shared about my acne experience on the other thread. After my cystic acne attack (twice), what was left on my face were pit scars and other type of acne scars. I am happy to say that they are not that visible anymore lalo na pag bago ako gising. Baka kasi mas plump yung skin natin pag bagong gising. LOL!

My derma did subscision and cross technique. She uses a tool that's bigger than a needle, applies topical anesthesia on affected areas (which is basically my whole face haha) tapos sinusugat niya ulit yung deep scars. Nag iinject ng collagen sometimes and prescribes topical and oral meds for healing. Masakit din ito. She told me these are done to manage the healing of new wounds unlike sa acne na nag pus pa nun or whatever, di managed yung extent ng sugat. So there, I also availed of her Licopeels (lactic and some other acids). This was really effective!!! Now I stopped seeing her. I just do diamond peel every month and I use Anti aging products from VMV.

Lastly, if you are feeling bad about your scars please do google "Megan Fox acne scars". Yes, that hot Hollywood star has acne pit marks. This made me feel better! Hahahaha. It will take time but maayos din yan sisters! We are all beautiful!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close